Chapter 59

So many of you are wondering about the end of the book, i'm not nearing the end yet so everyone relax:)

~

The next morning i woke up, once again on the couch. I'm becoming real sick of all this.

Chase was already awake, i could hear him in the kitchen. I decided that maybe it is time to have a few words with him, sort things out and maybe see what the hell is going on between us.

" Can we talk? " I asked, walking quietly, into the kitchen.

" Why? " He asked, looking up from his grilled cheese.

" Because, we're in New York together and we haven't spoken to each other in days, when were supposed to be having fun "

He sighed deeply and sat up in his chair. " Alright then. "

" Why are you cheating on me? " I asked.

" I didn't want to, we were only fooling around because we haven't seen each other in a long while. "

" That's no excuse! " I yelled back.

" I know that, i never said it was. "

" Okay, so why? "

" I don't know Jess! Maybe because not just since we've been here but since your birthday, you've been acting really different. You always act like you don't want to be around me. Were you expecting something better than a trip to New York? " He yelled.

" No, that's not the reason why! I don't know it's complicated. "

" It's not that complicated to come out and say it Jessica. "

" It's not that simple. "

" Well then don't tell me but you're the one who wanted to talk! "

" Ok, i was cheating on you. " I blurted out completely accidentally.

" Wait, what? " He asked, laying his glass of milk down on the table.

" I'm sorry. "

" So, all this time, you got mad at me for cheating on you when the whole time you were doing the same? "

" Yeah, i didn't plan on telling you i guess. I know it's stupid. "

" Yeah it is stupid, you're out of your mind Jessica, i've already spent thousands on this trip for us. "

" We both did the same thing Chase, we're both to blame. "

" But you did it first, without a reason!"

" That's not true! " I yelled.

" Well then, what was your reason? " He asked.

" It was an accident Chase, i like you both and choosing between the two of you is too hard to even consider. "

" You're choosing? You're actually considering choosing between me and him? " He said, sounding pissed off.

" Well, i kinda have to. "

" After everything i did for you, you're actually considering running off with someone else. "

" No, i mean, i don't know Chase. Stop yelling. "

" No Jessica! What we both did was wrong, i can't believe this. "

" I can't believe it either Chase, i am sorry. "

" Me too, but let's just stop. I don't think i can look at you right now. " He answered, standing up from his place at the table and walking back to the room.

He does have a point, but he did it too. I'm saying sorry, trying to make things right. But he's not giving me the chance.

I want to go home. I want to go back to my house, where i belong.

~

I'm leaving New York tomorrow, Justin left today, and i'm not sure when Chase is leaving, and honestly i don't care.

Today was my last opportunity to take in New York the right way. I walked around alone and let every amazing aspect of this city sink in. I bought a lot of things for my place back home too. I need to tell Chase I'm leaving, he brought me here as a birthday present, now i'm leaving him.

" Chase? " He was sat on the living room couch, watching TV.

He looked up at me but the focused back on the screen.

" Please talk to me. "

" Why? " He asked, keeping his eyes glued to the television.

The room was dark, the only light given was the one from the TV. I could only vividly see his face and he looks upset.

" Because, it's important. "

Regardless, I walked over to the couch and sat next to him, still leaving a good amount of space between us.

" I'm leaving tomorrow. " I blurted out.

" You're what? "

" I'm leaving to go back home. "

" Why? "

" Because. I hate the way you cheated on me, and being in New York in a condo with you doesn't make it any easier. But most of all I'm more pissed off at myself for cheating on you. I am sorry and I really do mean that. I appreciate how you brought me here too, I just think after this. It's not working out. "

" So, you're breaking up with me? "

" Well, yes. We can't stay fighting and maintain this relationship. It just won't work. "

I could tell he was getting pissed off. He never answered me.

" But Jessica. You haven't even given it a chance, you haven't given us a chance. "

" It's been days Chase. We haven't spoken a word eachother. It's not going to work. "

" It might- " He argued before I cut him off.

" It won't and I know it. Please, don't make this hard. "

" What about Isabella? " He asked. " I really care for her. Will I get to see her again? "

Relief filled my body. I wanted to smile, but I can't. " Yes, I was hoping you would ask actually. "

" She's really something Jess. She means a lot to me. You both do. " He answered.

" You mean a lot to me too, I just think it's better this way. "

" Whatever makes you happy, Jess. "

He really is making this hard.

" I'm sorry. " I said.

" Don't be. What I did to you was wrong, I hope we can be friends. "

" I hope so too. "

" Would it be weird if I hugged you? " He asked.

Yes. " No, " I answered awkwardly.

He leaned in and hugged me one last time. " I'm sorry too. " He whispered.

I didn't want to let go. He was being sweet. But what we both did was wrong, and the more I look at him the more I feel guilty. Tears were filling up in my eyes and I didn't want him to see my cry.

" I'm going to bed, can you take the couch? " I asked, looking down to hide my face.

" Yeah sure. " He answered.

" Okay, night. " I said, rushing to the bedroom.

P L E A S E R E A D !!!

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!! I've been super unsure of what to do with this book, but I have some more ideas now! Feel free to leave your own suggestions and ideas whenever:) I love when people do that! Also, I've been thinking about changing the cover to something more intriguing hahah. I don't really know what to do, but if you have any ideas or suggestions of what should be on the cover or what it should look like, kik me ilusmbieber!!! Please vote for this chapter and again I LOVE reading all the comments so please tell me your thoughts!!

XOXO