Chapter 91

"Holly?" I repeated. Still in complete and udder shock. This bitch was still here and she had the nerve to come back and face the both us. Let alone in public. Was she not there when Ryan made the deal with us? We agreed that he'd turn himself in and they'd stay away from us forever.

"Don't freak out, i'm not here to cause trouble." She said, putting two of her hands out in front of her.

"Well then why the hell are you here!" I yelled. I didn't want to yell too loud, Sam was in the back room, probably still listening to our conversation anyways.

"I just want to talk to you, i never had the chance before. Hear me out, please." She begged, sounding desperate.

I looked at Justin, he didn't seem to happy. He shook his head, "It's not a good idea." He whispered.

"Please!" She insisted, butting in.

I looked at her and then at Justin again. "You literally have 3 minutes."

She nodded and took a deep breath. "You may want to sit down for this one."

"We're perfectly fine standing up." Justin answered.

She looked at me saucily, with a smirk painted across her face. "Jessica is hiding something from you Justin. You think she's all miss perfect, i'd check again."

My heart went up my throat. I knew where this was going, and it was too late for me to speak up and stop her. Te words came out of her mouth like warm butter, and all i could do was listen.

"Ryan is HIV positive and Jessica knew about it ever since she came here."

I closed my eyes, wishing and praying that when i opened them the world could rewind to 5 minutes ago. It didn't work. Holly walked between the both of us and out through the door. She was smiling. That bitch, thinks she could ruin things for me. Justin will understand.

I looked to him and he was staring at the ground. He looked scared. "Is it true?" He said, without looking at me.

"Yes, but i wanted to get a test and find out what's really going on before i told you."

"Jesus christ, this is serious Jessica." He sounded mad. Maybe he wasn't as understanding as i thought he'd be.

"I just didn't want to cause any unnecessary drama. I wanted to find out wether i have it or not before i told you."

"You should have told me."

"I'm sorry." I said.

I looked up and Sam was in the hallway, watching the both of us. She laid eyes on me and immediately turned around and went on with her own business like she should have in the first place.

"Come on." He said, spinning me around.

"Justin? Where are we going?" I asked.

"The Hospital." He sounded angrier than i expected.

"Justin, you have places to be!

"I don't give a shit, we're going."

~

"The test results will take 2 to 3 days to come back. Once they come in, i'll call you and get you back in here."

I looked over at Justin and then looked back down at my fingers. He hasn't spoken to me since we left the house. I felt horrible, he was extremely embarrassed about coming here. Also, he's more pissed that he had to cancel his photo shoot and now he's almost late for his dress rehearsal. It's all Holly's fault. If she would have just stayed the hell away like she's supposed to, none of this would have happened.

I followed Justin out of the Hospital, and out to the car parked close enough to the door.

"Justin, i'm sorry. Please understand that my plan wasn't to keep this from you."

"I know, i'm just worried."

"I'm so sorry, babe. I wanted to tell you on my own."

He placed his hand on my knee. "It's not your fault, and i'm not mad, it's just a lot to take in all in one morning."

A sigh of relief accidentally escaped my mouth. I looked at the clock on the radio. "We still have 10 minutes before the rehearsal. I'm so sorry for making you late."

"It's not your fault." He looked over from the steering wheel and smiled.

I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Let's just hope for the best, and focus on you and this tour."

"I love you."

"And i love you!" I smiled.

"I never forgot how much i loved hearing you say that."

I giggled. "I love you, so much." I repeated.

MESSAGE ME IM REPLYING TO MOST OF THEM:)
Again another short one but hope you liked it anyways!
Vote & Comment:)