[3] I'm Body Guarding the President's Jerk Son...Who is HOT! FML

[3] I'm Body Guarding the President's Jerk Son...Who Is HOT...FML!

His hand reached for my hip. He had pantsed me before when we were little, but that had been so long ago. I had been weak and slow.

But not anymore.

My hand darted out and snatched his wrist. I turned halfway to him and whispered in a slow, soft voice full of menace, "You ever touch me again..." I let the threat trail off to his imagination.

Jayden's pretty blue eyes widened in surprise, but he quickly recovered himself. "You've changed. A lot."

His eyes slowly raked over my body from head to toe, making me feel utterly violated even though my skin barely showed, before meeting my eyes again. I could feel a snarl tugging on my lips. I hated the way he made me feel-completely powerless before him and entirely out of control, as if I might snap suddenly like a rabid dog.

"I have. But you haven't." I gripped his wrist harder and smiled when I saw him wince. "I could break you now."

He smirked at me, as if I hadn't just threatened bodily harm. He taunted, "Could you? Would they let you?"

His eyes drifted up to a camera nearby.

I smiled so all my teeth showed, so I looked dangerous. "Don't worry, darling, I was merely pointing some things out to you. But you should know, there are always places where there aren't any cameras. Dark places where no one would know."

His breathing became ragged-we were so close. At first, I thought he was afraid, but I realized he was turned on. What was wrong with this child? Then, I reviewed my own words. Yes, they did sound a little suggestive-okay, okay, a lot suggestive-when taken out of context.

I let go of him, no longer wanting to be so close. I took a few steps back-why did I always retreat in front of him? I was stronger now, but it sure didn't feel that way. I had said I could break him, but could I? Even if they let me? Or, was it the other way around? Would he break me first?

"Let's make a few things clear, Jayden Taylor. I'm here as your guard, not as your friend or your girlfriend. I won't hurt you if you don't hurt me first. I'm here to protect you, but that doesn't mean either of us has to like it. In nine months"-that span of time suddenly felt much too long-"I'll leave and we won't have to see each other again. Ever. Do you understand?"

A slow smile spread across his face. "Nine months. Whoever said we don't have to enjoy ourselves in that time? I certainly will."

I made a disgusted noise in the back of my throat and left. I realized that he had stood his ground and I had left, though I had been the one making all the threats. How had that happened? How did he mess with me without even meaning to?

I felt his stare and shivered.

This was going to be a long nine months.