Chapter 2 ♥ Island Girl

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! ♡♥♡♥

Check Out My New Story The Supreme

-----------------

3:30 p.m.

Winter

Brooklyn, New York

-----------------
♥Ace's POV

Meela Moni Dawson.

I always told my self that we'd be together once I got my money right, and my shit is better than right.

I promised her that I was coming back, I don't break promises, especially not to Meela.

♥Money's POV

"Ayo Money!! let me get at you for a sec shorty!" Jay screamed to me from down the hallway.

I'm so glad this is my last year in the bitch ass school. I'm tired of these weak ass niggas and these two faced ass bitches

I continued to walk down the hallway, ignoring him.

"Fuck you then you stupid-" he continued but somebody with some sense cut him off

"Nigga is you stupid? Don't you know who her fuckin brothers are? They might buss at you for even lookin at her let alone callin her out of her damn name" I see someones using their brain properly today

"And plus, I heard that Ace is comin back, you know that's wifey right there" somebody else just had to put in their two cents

On God I'm tired hearing everybody cheerleading over the fact that Ace is coming back! That does not have shit to do with me.

I've been taking care of my damn self, I don't need him anymore.

I turned around and blew Jay a kiss watching as his eyes got big and a smile came to his face before I flicked him off and walked out of this annoying ass school.

FLASHBACK

I've been living by myself for a couple of months , it's hard, but it's better than where I came from.

I've gotten really good at pick pocketing and just stealing period.

At first I stayed in hotels with the money that Ace gave me because I knew that he wouldn't want me just out here vulnerable , but if he gives a fuck about how vulnerable I am then he should come back and get me.

I walked through the park for a couple of hours just killing time. I'm ahead of everyone in my age group at school so missing some days or weeks won't really affect me that much.

It has to be at least ten o'clock at night though.

Eventually I got tired and sat down on a bench in the middle of the park so I can at least be kind of aware of my surroundings.

I began to doze off a little bit and I started to hear voices.

"Aye B, that's Ace's girl right there." I heard a teenage boy say

"Na man you buggin', ain't nobody seen her since he left... she got ghost too." another boy said

"Nigga I know what she fuckin look like aight! That's her, we can't leave her here, it's dangerous"

"Shit, she in just as much danger here as she gone be if she come wit us...you know what, fuck it"

Somebody picked me up, I should've screamed or fought back or something, but I just didn't have the energy anymore.