Chapter 35 ♥ To The EA$T, With L♡VE

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!!

HASSAN IS TO THE SIDE ♥♥♥♥♥

************

"I'm an outlaw, got an outlaw chick......

Deeper than words, beyond right
Die for your love, beyond life
Sweet as a Jesus piece, beyond ice.....

She fell in love with the bad guy, the bad guy.....

They ain't see potential in me girl, but you see it
If it's me and you against the world, then so be it...."

~Flashback~

I watched him shoot dice with rest of them. He took their money easily like it was just a second nature to him. He turned around and looked at me before calling me over.

I got weird looks from the boys he was with while I stood there confused and unaware of why he wanted me to come to him. He pulled me to him kissing me on the cheek. "You know you my good luck charm right?" as he spoke his soft lips brushed against the side of my face.

"I-I am?" he chuckled

"Yea,and I need you to stand real close to me. We about to take all these niggas money... me and you."

~End Of Flashback~

Before The Flight To Brooklyn

♥Money's POV

I felt the car stop but it was honestly y he last thing on my mind. With my head leaned up against the cold glass the only thing on my mental was how and who I have to deal with as soon as I get back to the bk.

Me and Hassan were in the back because he had Mannie driving. All of a sudden there was a knock on Hassans side and he slowly rolled down his window revealing Mannie... I didn't even notice him getting out the car. "The private jet will be ready for take off in two hours boss." he said from outside the car.

"Aight,you can go grab something to eat and meet me back here in two hours." Mannie nodded silently before walking off and Hassan his window back up. The air around us was eerie as a deafening silence surrounded us.

"Come ere'." he pulled into his lap so that my head was between his shoulder and neck.

"Don't be wildin' when you get out there aight? I understand that you might catch a few bodies, but don't make too much noise. I can cover you from out here but not if you don't stay under the radar." I let his words sink in.

"I've gotten too attached to you again."I pulled away looking into his eyes, but when I did it was like I lost my breath.

"You can never be too attached to me." he ran his thumb over my bottom lip calming my nerves, before he moved to under my chin and slowly pulled me to him.

What started off gentle ended up with me laid across the back seat, and him hovering above me. He smirked pushing my legs up the seat until they were bent,and then went for the string on my loose sweats, never once taking his eyes off of me. My pants ended up somewhere in the front seat, my legs ended up around his waist,and my hands... my hands were everywhere as screams and moans echoed endlessly. I never thought we would say see you later by fucking in the back of a Benz truck, but shit happens.

He suddenly stopped,bringing me out of my trance for a minute. He leaned his forehead against mine and smirked before I felt him pulling the hair tie out of my hair. He flipped us over so that I was on top and my hands immediately went to hold onto the seats behind him.