Chapter 13 ♥ Like You Wanna Be Loved

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK AND GO CHECK OUT MY NEW stories Anonymously Yours and The Supreme

*************

~Flashback~

I stood by his door while he sat on his bed staring at me.

"Come 'ere Meemo," my face scrunched up at the nickname and he laughed

"For real though just come 'ere. I been hustlin' all day, I'm tired. We just gone lay down for a minute and then I'll take you home." I hesitantly walked into the room, this is the first time I've been to his house

He held his hand out for me to take and when I grabbed it he pulled me closer to him so that I was standing between his legs.

"Trust me?"

"Yea, I trust you." me trusting him was something that just came naturally.

He smiled before he pulled the string on my loose sweats that I threw on when he decided that he just wanted to pop up and sneak me out unexpected.

They easily fell to my feet and he pulled me forward making me step out of them.

My breathing increased as he stared at me before stripping me of my shirt.

I was too focused on only being in my bra and panties in front of my best friend to realize that he wasn't even paying attention to that.

His focus was on the deep blue and purple bruises that run from my legs all the way up my stomach.

His finger tips gently ran over my thigh and slowly made their way up to my stomach . Anger flashed through his hazel eyes as flinched away from his touch that sent jolts of pain through my body.

When he saw how much pain that even his gentle touch caused me he pulled away as a frown adorned his handsome features.

He stood up and pulled his shirt over his head leaving him shirtless, before he dressed me in it.

The shirt fell mid thigh, but the smell of it was soothing giving me a sense of security.

"You're staying the night."

~End Of Flashback~

**********

1:45 a.m.

Brooklyn , New York

**********

♥Money's POV

I was awoken to a dark room in a big comfortable bed that wrapped his smell all around me.

"You should go back to sleep." I looked to where the voice was coming from.

There in the doorway stood a half naked Hassan in only a pair of sweatpants with a blunt and glass of dark brown liquid in one hand while the other was behind his tattooed neck... he's stressing, and I know I'm the cause of it.

"How long have I been here?" I looked around for a clock.

"You got here around twelve, passed out at the front door, it's like two now." He never moved, just stared at me.

"You haven't ate huh?" I shook my head and pulled my legs to my chest. I only now realized that I'm in only one of his shirts , panties, and a bra meaning that he changed me and I noticed that my arm was wrapped up.

He took one more Jamaican puff out of his blunt before he put it out in the ash tray and downed what was left in his cup.

"You should get some sleep." He was about to walk out of the door.

"No, don't go. I need you to hold me... like you used to, please." My voice was low but pleading. His bed is warm, but I feel cold.

He climbed into the bed and pulled me on top of him without hesitation. I wrapped my arms around his neck and draped my legs on either side of his waist while his arms wrapped around me pulling me close.

I put my head in the crook of his neck and did my best to relax as the images of what happened last night invaded my mind. The man, Jet, the cutting, the loneliness, running to him when I felt like it was the only place I could go... everything.

I listened to his heart beat and felt the unshed tears that I've been holding in all day begin to surface.

While my hot tears hit his skin, He rubbed my back and kissed my face like I was a lost child.

"I'm so sorry Hassan, I-" I started but he cut me off.

"It's not your fault... If you had someone here, someone that cared for you and really loved you, you wouldn't do this to yourself... it's my fault that you don't have that, I just...I thought you would be okay but you're not..." I let him vent his thoughts before his voice trailed off

"I've sat and lied to everybody, told them I was okay all this time and they believed me because I look so put together from the outside... Hassan I'm so broken and I don't know how to fix it," He let me vent as I let out more silent tears

"I don't like this Hassan, I just want to be happy. I want to wake up every morning and know somebody loves me." He clutched onto me tighter as I started to drift again

"It's a lot of people that love you Mee."

"It's not real, not genuine... the love I had for you though, that was real. It was so untainted, unconditional, pure... I loved everything about you, good or bad." he turned us around so that he was on top and he wiped my tears with a thumb as a smile came to my face.

"Why can't I lie to you?"

"Baby, I don't know," with that he leaned down and kissed me. All the pain, worry, everything went into this kiss.

When he pulled away he leaned his forehead against mine.

"I love you Meela,"

"Show me."

"With pleasure." I felt my body heat rise as he pulled the shirt over my head.

It didn't take long for him to strip me completely, leaving me naked under him with all my bruises and scars visible to his eyes only.

"You're beautiful." He kissed down my neck to my stomach until he reached the...

*********

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK AND CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY Anonymously Yours!!!!!