Chapter 21 ♥ Rooftops and Daydreams Part 2

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE FEEDBACK AND CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY Anonymously Yours !!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

************

12:00 pm

Brooklyn , New York

The Rooftop

************

Money's POV

"Or are you just scared you can't handle it?" He moved my hair to the side so that he could lean on my shoulder "I'm too much for you huh?"

"No, I don't have time... I sell dope and rob people to maintain this lifestyle I've become accustomed to... I keep a nine on my hip at all times and here you are talking about some non existent love. You can tell me that what we had was love but in all honesty, you might've just been infatuated." I pulled away. When I turned around and stared up at him his eyes were a darker shade of hazel.

"You know, they say if you love something you should set it free, but even then it should at least be difficult... love it was so easy for you to let go and move on. After a while I just started to come to peace wit shit. I was mad, still am, but I..." I trailed off trying to gather my thoughts.

"You said that these niggas had me out here wildin' and that's why I think shit changed, let's be real right now though. You always kept my ten toes on the dirt. I was only solid when it came to you. What did you expect? for me to be waiting for you? for me to still be in love?"

"I expected me to be something familiar to you. Why are you acting like this shit so brand new? We plotted this Moni." He pulled me closer to him and I could feel his cold breath fanning over my face.

"This not how the story was supposed to go Hassan."

"We came across some obstacles but what about those dreams we shared?"his eyes continued to get darker. "I was supposed to be that nigga, and you... you was supposed to be my misses." I pulled away from him

"That dream didn't involve all those hoes you fucked." the anger in my voice was hard to miss

"It didn't include these bitch ass niggas you been fuckin wit either." I turned my back to him

"Coke boys." my voice was barely a whisper as I walked closer to the edge of the roof

"What?"

"Coke boys." I repeated myself getting louder this time "I only fucked with coke boys...I was trying to replace you."

"How did that go mami?" I heard a spark and knew that the sound came from a lighter

"You know how it went Hassan. They don't compare to you, shit didn't add up." I pulled my hair to the side and away from my neck.

"What's that on yo neck?" I hurried up and moved my hair back.

"Can we go please? it's cold up here." I'm running

~Flashback~

"I promise you gone like it." he came closer and I could smell the liquor on his breath, I should've just stayed with Ryan and Trey.

"I said leave me alone." I looked around the dark alley trying to find an escape route.

"It'll only take a second baby." the closer he came the more nervous I got.

He grabbed my arm and I let out a scream trying to pull away but he was stronger.

"If you stay quiet, I won't hurt you." he pressed me into the wall and started trying to pull at my close while my attempts to fight off the attack went unnoticed by him.

When he pulled away to smile at me evily I slapped him with the small amount of energy that I had left making his head swing to the side slightly.

"You little bitch!" He ripped my shirt off of me with so much force that I felt it claw at the skin on my neck. I knew that I was bleeding but I could do nothing to stop it.

"Please stop." I repeated over and over again.

"Just shut up and take it." his words were no longer slurred and I knew that he was now very aware of his actions.

The pressure and feeling of his body against mine disgusted me.

"Nigga fuck is you doin?" the man stopped only to turn around and see who the voice belonged to.

"Jet? Me and baby girl just havin some fun... you can have 'er when I'm done." My blood ran cold as my body shivered from that idea.

"Meels? Oh shit." I couldn't see Jamero but when I heard the familar sound of a gun cock I started to thank God for sending me a angel.

Two shots rang out and the pressure man's body weight left mine as his cold lifeless body fell to the floor. Jet tucked his gun back into his pants before he came over to me and pulled my shaking body into his arms.

"You gone get me caught up out here."

THE NEXT DAY

"Why did you kill him?" Jet sat at the end of the table and watched me eat.

"Why were you out there?"

"You first."

"Me and my brother don't see eye to eye but if I let anything happen to you he'd lose it... and when it comes to you it was that nigga life or mine. I wasn't about to let him rape you just so Ace temperamental ass could come back here to kill me and anybody else who had shit to do wit it." his light brown eyes were honest "Now you."

"I took a walk.... ended up on the wrong side of town." He nodded not wanting me to elaborate on the lie that I clearly just told.

"You know Meels, this game is all about payment... What are you gonna do to repay me?" He smirked but it was something sinister about it.

"What do you want?" I'm going to regret this.

"I just need you to go on some runs for me and I'll pay you...nothing serious."

~End Of Flashback~

We walked into his house and I stayed close to the door.

"So, are you gonna drop me back off at my car or?"

"Most definitely. Right after you tell me the truth."

********

THE SCENE YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

THE MORE FEEDBACK YOU LEAVE, THE QUICKER I UPDATE.