Chapter 10 ♥ Family Affair

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK

Check Out My New Story The Supreme

********

~Flashback~

"When are you gonna let me meet your brother?"

"I'm not."

"Why?"

"Me and him, we just never been on the best terms, we look out for each other but that's it... you don't need to meet him."

~End Of Flashback~

Mercedes Benz c63 AMG Coupe Black Series : Car Of Choice

********

10:00 p.m.

Brooklyn, New York

Winter

********

♥Money's POV

I was about to walk away until he finally opened the door. He stood there with his shirt carelessly thrown over his shoulder, a gold rolex around his neck, navy blue hyperfuse air max on his feet , and some true religions.

My eyes slowly roamed over his body before I looked up at his smirking face and realized that he was on the phone.

He motioned for me to come in while he slid his plain white t over his head and untucked his chain.

"Gimme half a hour...have my money, I only take cash." He slid his thumb across the screen ending the call and grabbed some car keys before he looked over at me.

"Take a ride wit me." He grabbed my hand and we started walking back towards the door.

"Hassan I just came to apologize for this morning." it took everything in me to say sorry.

"You good." He opened the door and waited for me to walk out with him.

"I don't think I should-" He turned around and looked at me.

"You down or nah?" I could see the amusement swirling in his hazel because he knew that I wouldn't tell him no... Just like this morning, if he would've asked, I would've stayed.

"Yea , I'm down."

"I know." He pulled me closer to him and gently kissed my lips.

When he pulled away my eyes were still closed. I slowly opened them to see him staring at me.

"We've never been good for each other," He sounded almost sad

"I know,"

***********

"Where are we going?" I asked him without looking up from my phone.

"Don't worry about that." He said simply "What was that this morning though?" he looked at me out the corner of his eye before making a right turn.

"Normal shit... just the basics." He nodded his head.

"I know y'all do a little bit a errything, but what do you do mainly?" I could tell that he was really curious.

"Started off stealing and slangin' just tryna maintain... we sold whatever we could get our hands on and stole whatever we set our eyes upon. Then started going on missions out of town, you know, fucking with the real ballers, those foreign niggas...Then I don't know,shit just started coming together for us, all of us. Are fantasies started becoming reality. Now here we are."