Chapter 9 ♥ Old Money

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK

Check Out My New Story The Supreme

********

9:30 a.m.

Brooklyn, New York

Winter

********

♥Money's POV

"Right now Trey? it's like nine in the mornin bro."

"Whatchu complainin for? it's-"

"Simple, yea yea , whateva. I'm on my way." I hung up the phone and grabbed my car keys.

I walked to the door but I heard him. I looked up to the balcony to see Hassan standing there looking down at me with a blunt in his hand.

"You wasn't gone say shit?" I looked down to avoid his intense stare.

"I didn't wanna wake you." truth is I didn't want to tell him where I'm going

"Oh word? When you start giving a fuck about that type a shit?" I looked up at him and then back to the door

"Look, I woulda said goodbye but you was sleep, and I'm kinda in a rush so-"

"A rush to go where?" He inhaled and waited for me to talk.

"Money." was all I said

"So money is more important than you sayin bye then right?" I ran a hand through my curls and stared at the door.

"Yea...yea it is." and then I was gone

*********

"Fuck you mean it's fifteen short?!" Me , Trey and Ryan sat in the office and counted the money while everybody else sat outside and waited for their cut.

"I mean exactly what the fuck I said. It's fifteen short." when money goes missing, everybody loses money , and I don't like losing money.

"Who was the last person to hold it before it got to you?" I got up and waited for him to answer my question

"The new nigga we just hired...the Dominican kid." I nodded my head before I grabbed my gun and walked out of the office.

"MeeMee , chill!" I heard Trey say but he was too late.

I walked down the hall to where everybody was and scanned the room looking for the nigga they were talking about

Everybody must've known something was up because all of their eyes got wide when they saw my facial expression.

"Ah shit, somebody fucked up." I heard Kels say before I spotted the Dominican boy that looked to be in his late teens.Tall , light skinned, braces, fade... he's cute, oh well.

"MeeMee don't-" Ryan didn't get to finish his sentence before I socked the nigga dead in his mouth. It must be his lucky day though because I forgot to put my rings on.

He tried to get up but when he did I already had my nine aimed at his dome. When he saw it, he flinched...bitch made ass nigga.

Everybody moved away from me.

"Papi," I said seductively running my hand down his arm "Where the fuck is mah fifteen geez?" I bit my lip at him.

"I- , um, I'on know." the fact that he looked genuinely confused pissed me off more. I hit him with my gun knocking him to the floor and getting more blood all over his fresh white t.