Chapter twelve: Janja loses his memory

( note don't kill me. Someone asked me to do this, like in the first book, but I was already on this one, so yeah wait and see what happens)

Caroline's POV
We ran right over the ledge and let's just say Chase and Ono did everything to avoid getting wet.

" Zuka Zama!" Bunga cried. I just did my best to look like I was part Riverclan.

I got there first with Jasiri. I then noticed Janja unconscious. I could totally deal with that! I thought sarcastically.

I grabbed his ear and pulled with Jasiri at his tail. I could deal with that. She would get all the bad stuff if you know what the heck I mean and I can get the snores.

Luckily we both ended up with the sleeping creep on the ground. The rest of the guard came, and Fuli totally let herself go with making herself dry, ignoring the protest from the bird friends.

Then we waited. For an hour! Two! Then Ono and Beshte went home and so did Fuli. Leaving the rest of us. Night wasn't with us.

Then Kion got tired of waiting. " We should..." He started before Janja woke up and we all crowded around him. " Janja are you ok?" Dogo asked, bouncing around the hyenas legs. He just stared at him. " Do I know you?" Janja asked Dogo. Dogo looked hurt. Then he looked at Kion. He didn't growl anything. He just looked at us confused. Then he saw me and got up.

He sniffed me and wagged his tail. What are you my dog Lucy? I thought disgusted. " Uhh Janja," Kion asked sounding scared for some reason. Or protective. I can't even tell. " Hehhe! I think Janja lost his memory and got a crush on you Caroline," Bunga laughed.

Then Janja pinned. Ok I know he isn't here, but I'm gonna play that card anyways." Leooooo! I cried. Janja purred at me. I ran away but he followed. Jesus help me! StarClan! Yellowfang! Firestar.