Chapter thirteen: Failing to get Janja's memory back

Caroline's POV
Ok we really really really need to get his memory back or I swear this will become the opera or the Thundermans. And I swear by Arceus I can do the second. Maybe the first. Mostly the second with Max Thunderman and Phoebe.

We all sat in the lion guard lair with Janja and Jasiri. Both close to my side. I pressed closer to Jasiri for comfort.

Then Bunga got an idea. Probably won't work. He hit Janja over the head with a tree branch. That only resulted in Janja running after Bunga and throwing him for revenge.

Then Kion got a better idea and went to Janja's clan for help. When we told he of the things he's done. It did nothing. He only pressed to me closer and that made Kion mad and I don't know why. What is wrong with boys?! First they are being all evil then they help their sister and help save a plant. Jeez.

Then we went to Rafiki, who only screamed and slapped Janja over and over. That was the best part of coming. Besides hearing about how he added Chase to the picture. Chase had loved it. I said it made her look like a Ryperior.

Rafiki after he slapped Janja like crazy finally agreed to help, and said that Janja has lost his memory permanently. Which was just sooooo perfect I had to bite a leaf. And I know what that means. He's gonna have a crush on me forrrreeever. But no fear. He could actually help us with defeating Shadow.

Besides our houndy friend. And Dogo with his Jackal style and Jasiri with her Sisi ni sawa. Perhaps this wasn't a total loss for the team after all.