Chapter six: April Fools!

Caroline's POV
I woke up. I realized it was April fools day. Just great! Chase woke up next to me. She bounced up! " Time to go fool random animals!" She announced. I rolled my eyes. " Good luck with that, Charlie!" I teased. She swung around.

" My name is Chase! Not Charlie!" She whined. I just swished my tail, and slapped her. " Rude!" She chirped. I just continued to walk. " Boo!" Bunga said, not scaring me at all. I just tossed him at Chase.

April fools was not my day. Suddenly Fuli leaped in front of me, and pinned me. " April fools day!" She laughed. And I thought animals didn't even know what this day was. I shook her off. " I'm just having fun! Don't look so down!" Fuli meowed.

Later in the day, Kion asked me what's the matter with me. Right after Chase had scared the poop out of him. I told him that my grandfather died on this day. Also that I thought it was a prank, but it was real.

" That doesn't mean you have to be rude!" Kion said. I smiled. " I guess your right, Kion!" I said, while listening to the soothing sound of Ono being pranked by Chase. Kion and I laughed. " Man she is the prank master!" Kion laughed. Suddenly, I ran out. And I pinned down Chase.

And the funniest thing about that was she thought I was Shadow! " No! Don't eat me hell dog!" She cried. I laughed very hard.