~ Chapter 1 ~(my old life)

(Sam POV)

I was in my room,"Sammy?, sweetie?!" My mum called "yes?!" "We are going to go to the park!, get dressed, please!" "M-Kay" I answered.
I got dressed and put on my jacket, my mum and me walked down the street holding hands.
Once we got to the park I saw a woman and a little kid right next to her, I got scared and hid behind my mum,"Hello, Fiona" my mum seemed to know this "Fiona".
"Hi, hyria" and she new my mum "this is my child, Sam" I peeked a little and gave the woman a little wave, she smiled at me,"this is my child, Taurtis" he gave me the sweetest smile, I felt my face warm up a little.
"Go play, Sam" my mum whispered in my ear "o-ok" I walked in front of her and the little boy walked up to me,"Hi, I'm Taurtis!" He said to me "H-hi, I'm S-Sam" "oh, well, hi Sam you want to be friends?" "Y-yea, S-sure!!" I was so excited, my first friend!
We walked up to the swings, and sat down,"oh, my, gosh!!!" "What?!" I got scared "Are those real?!" He pointed at my ears, my bunny ears "y-yes" "can I touch them?" "S-sure" he touched them and said,"They feel like cotton candy!" I felt my face warm up even more, I knew by know that he was going to bully me, I closed my eyes and waited for him to call me names.
"What's wrong?" he asked "what?, aren't you going to bully me?" "N-no, why would I do that!" "I d-don't know, people usually like say mean thing about me, because I'm half bunny, they like to punch me and threatening me that they will kill me".
I started to tear up, tears turned into sobs, Taurtis hugged me "I will never hurt you or call you names, never in my life, I promise" The hug was warm and comforting, he was like a fluffy teddy bear that I couldn't let go of.......
..........
......
....
..
.