~ Chapter 22 ~ (Weekend)

(Taurtis POV)

I am completely confused,"what do you mean by took over my body?"  "Someone that isn't here right now" he started pacing back and forth "Sam, your acting really weird" "Taurtis, how was I acting yesterday?" "Well, you were really fearful and flirty, you weren't acting like-" "myself" he mumbled and stopped pacing "yea" a few minutes passed "Taurtis, did I look a little...strange?" "Yea, actually, your eyes were red and you hair was dark brown, you looked really different..." "Taurtis, you need to check on chan" "why? We broke up, plus we can't, she moved to America" "WHAT?! I though you were cheating on her?!" "No, you really forgot everything did ya" "no! I didn't forget anything" "yea sure" "I didn't! Let's just concentrate on trying to figure this ou-" he was about to finish his sentence but then he quieted down, I got worried what? "Somthin' wrong?" "No, I think I know what going on" he stands up and walks off "where are you going?" I shout "Follow me" I open my mouth to say something but then close it, we get to sookies house, Sam knocks on the door and sookie opens it "oh, hi Sam" she smiles "hi sookie, I need to ask you something" "yea? What is it?" "We're is chan?" "I don't actually know, yesterday we were watching a movie but then she got a text from Taurtis that said to meet him at a alley way, alone, we let her go and she never came back" "hm" Sam mumbled something "I don't remember sending her a text" I say "let's go to the alley way" "but sa-" "come on! Hurry up!" I hesitate but I still follow.

At last we get to the alley, Sam and I star looking around I hear Sam gasp,"is everything okay?" I ask "y-yea, have you found a-anything?" "No, you?" "No, nothing".....

(Sam POV)

I know what happened, but I don't wanna tell Taurtis, he's going be heartbroken, insane Sam took over and killed chan, I'm going to need to hide this, it was a black bag and inside was a dead and bloody Yandere~Chan,"Taurtis? What was the last thing that chan wrote to you?" "Oh, she said she's moving to America" "then that's were she must have left to! Let's go now! I'm very tired, aren't you?" "Hm...ok" we walk back to our house.......