~ Chapter 4 ~ (my old life)

(Sam POV)

Black,
Black is all I see,
Quite,
Don't hear a thing,
Feel,
Can't feel nothing,
Movement,
Won't move at all,

(Taurtis POV)

"Taurtis!, Wake up!" I woke up to see my mom at the door waiting for me, dressed,"Can you change, for me? Sweetie?" A tear at the end of her sentence "o-ok" I didn't know what was happening, I don't want to ask because I don't want mom to feel bad.
While I changed I wondered what was happening.
"Mom I'm ready!" I said while I walked downstairs "um....o-ok *sniff* let's go"

(Third person POV)

Taurtis' mom grabbed his hand and put on his seat belt, 6 minutes later Taurtis asked,"where are we going?" "Um....to the....hospital" "Why? What happened?!" Taurtis panicked, he didn't want it to be Sam who was hurt.
"Sometimes people don't live that long, sweetie" a tear that Taurtis saw from the corner of his eye.
"Who is it, mommy?" A few seconds passed "you don't need to know" "But...I do need to know!" "No, Taurtis!" More tears falling down Taurtis' moms face.
"Sorry...mom, I just...want to know because I don't want it to be Sam" "I....I-it.....It i-is" "Really?! Your kidding right?!" Tears falling down Taurtis' face as well.
They were outside of the hospital, Taurtis holding his moms hand and crying "Please, Taurtis, stop crying, I'm sure you'll get over it" "N-no I w-won't!" Taurtis and his mom walked to the front desk.

(Taurtis POV)

I can't hear or understand anything, the sobs I make is the only thing I can hear, I feel dizzy and ill, I can't live without Sam, even though I barely meet him, I felt something strong when I was next to him, when I saw him; he was adorable, and when I heard that adorable laugh; it was irresistible.
Thinking about him just makes me feel horrible, I sob even more when we walk into Sam's room.
I can't resist losing him....
.....
....
...
..
.