~ Chapter 36 ~

(Sam POV)

I saw the door open, slowly, Taurtis and two other doctors walked inside, Taurtis had a huge smile plastered in his face "Sam, we found out why you were pregnant" said the girl nurse "do you remember any accidents happening to you, like a car crash?" "Um..no, I don't" "well, turns out, you've been in a car crash a long time ago, like when you were 7 or 9 probably, and your mom died, so you then got adopted by another mom" "what does that have to do with all this?" "I don't know how, but, while you were in the hospital the doctors were checking if you were injured..."

(Sam POV)
(Flashback)

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep
"He will survive, that's the good thing, but, there's something inside of him that's going to let him literarily have a baby, but, I don't think he's gay, so he'll be fine" I heard the doctor mumble a few things that I didn't understand so much, I fell so weak, I have so many questions to ask though, I can't feel anything, I don't know where I am, everything is white, the walls, the floor, the ceiling "oh! You're awake! How are you?" "Um...I-I," I stuttered "yes?" "It's so b-bright in here, s-so cold," "hey! Don't worr-" "where's my mommy?" "Um...she's in a vacation right now" "when will she be back?" "When she feels like it, ok?" "Hm, ok"...

(Sam POV)

"And then they took care of you- um...Sam? Are you ok?" Asked the doctor "Hm? Oh, yea, just a flashback, heh" "yea ok" "so when will Sam be able to leave?" Asked Taurtis "we think maybe today or tomorrow" "can he leave today?" "We'll think about" "can't you let Sam decide?" "Hm ok, Sam, when would you like to leave?" "Today!" Sam said really fast "I-but...ok" stuttered the doctor...