~ Chapter 14 ~ (School)

(Sam POV)

,"Taurtis! Wake up!" I yawned, Taurtis groans and sits up, his hair all messy and his eyes still closed, I pulled him off the bed and he feel on the floor, he was still not bothered to get up,"Come on, Taurtis" I said jumping around and screaming like a maniac then at last he finally got up,"fineeeeee" I changed in the closet and Taurtis in the restroom, once I was out I brushed my teeth and Taurtis already brushed them since he changed in the restroom, Taurtis blow dried his hair and I just brushed it and but on my white beanie to cover my bunny ears and of course they have holes so my bunny ears could show.
We ate some breakfast since this time we didn't wake up late.

(Time skip)

We got to class just in time,"ok class, now we're going to do role call,

Dom?"

"Yo"

"MajoEllen?"

"Here"

"Salex?"

"Here!"

"SillyJilly?"

"P-Present..!"

"SoulOwl?"

"Here!!!"

"*ahem* um.....Y-Yuki...?"

"Right here Mr. Gareth!"

"Yandere-Chan?"

"Present!"

"Jts?"

"Here!"

"Ugh, Invader"

"Here, Mr. "

"PowerDragon?"

"Hhhmmpp"

"Sookie?"

"Present!"

"J?"

"Hello!"

,"ok class, today we're going to......!" He gave us a fake smile, then it faded away once he finished his sentence "Do some paper work! Write about someone you love if you don't finish, do it for homework, if you don't finish it until tomorrow, you'll get detention"

(Time Skip, Taurtis POV)

I fell asleep during the whole class, until I woke up to a Sam shaking me,"5 More minutes!" Sam giggled "come on Taurtis!" "Ok ok" RING, RING we walked down to the lunch room, we really didn't know we're to sit, because of what happened yesterday we couldn't find a place to sit and we didn't get to eat ether, we just stood there,"oh, hi guys! Come!" A guy with dark brown hair and big blue glasses asked us to sit with him, we walked up to him "Hi! My name is J, I was just wondering if you two would like to be my friends!" He gave us a ear to ear smile,"Sure!" "Ok, well, what's y'all's names?" "I'm Sam and this Taurtis" Sam answered "oh um....I forgot my phone at class, be right back!" Sam said, he ran upstairs to our class,"so..." I looked at him with a confused face "are you and Sam in a....like um....relationship?" I blushed a ruby red "I KNEW IT" J screamed at the top of the lungs, everyone went quiet and looked at J like he was a maniac "W-What are you talking about!" "YOU AND SAM ARE DAT-" he said getting on the table, I cut him off by getting on the table and putting my hand on his mouth,"Shut Up!" I whispered in his ear and finally Sam came.
Unfortunately he came at the wrong time, he looked confused and heartbroken.