~ Chapter 25 ~

(Sam POV)

Just sitting in class, doing nothing really, I am pretty bore- someone tapped me on my shoulder  and passed me a note I looked at it.......

|~~~~~~~~note to Sam~~~~~~~~~|
|                                                                    |
|                      Meet me at                          |
|                  The schools roof                     |
|                          At 7:37                              |
|                                                                     |
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Hmmmm... Interested.... I wonder who it came from....

(Taurtis POV)
(Time skip, 7:34)

,"God Dammit! How are you so good at this game!" "Well, I use to play a lot of video games when I was like 13 or something" he giggled "what time is it?" he asked "um *looks over at phone* 7:34" he gasped "what's wrong?" I ask "I need to go, someone was expecting me at 7:37, I don't wanna be mean and be late!" "Ok well...can I go with you?" "No...I don't think they would like you to come" "awe! Ugh...fine" "thanks, bye!" He smiled "wait!" He turns around and I kiss him,"be careful..."I said quietly "I will, it will only be a few minutes don't worry" I hugged him and he left...

(One hour later)

It's been an hour already! I need to go look for him and of course the school is the first place I check... A few minutes passed and the roof of the school was the last place to look for Sam.

I get to the top and see Sam tied up in a chair,"Sam!" I go up so him but out of nowhere Yuki comes in "Yuki?" "hi Taurtis, how are you doing? Fine? Bad? Happy?.....Terrified?" She put the knife up to Sam's neck when she said the word 'terrified' "Yuki, let him go!" "I'm sorry I can't hear you" she cut sam on his arm then his face, I already knew I couldn't do anything anymore, I fell to my knees and whispered,"I'm sorry, Sam..." I heard a grunt, I started to cry, i looked up and a boy was standing there in front of me, just staring.
He had sandy blonde hair and dark brown eyes,"hi, Taurtis" "grian?" I look behind him and Sam was on the floor, he wasn't tied up anymore, he had a knife inside his stomach "SAM!" I carry him and ran as fast as I could to the hospital "Sam! Stay with me, please?!" I started sobbing, he opened his eyes "t-Taurtis" "we're almost there don't worry" "I love you" "me too"

(Time skip, in the hospital)
(Taurtis POV)

I can't do anything by now.
I'm all alone.
,"huh?!" Grian had his hand on my shoulder "H-Hi, you ok?" He asks, I look at him with an angry expression "YOU THINK IM OK?!" "No, but-" "I LOVED HIM! AND YOU THINK THAT IM OK?! YOU THINK THAT....IM OK WITH EXPERIENCING MY BOYFRIEND ALMOST DYING?!" "Taurtis calm down!" I do as he says "I-it's because I... I l-love him" "I know Taurtis, I know" "can you give me a h-hug" "ok" he hugs me then sits down on a chair next to me.
The doctor comes in the room,"you may go se-" I rushed Into Sam's room "SAM!" I went to his bed and kissed him "are you ok?" He asks "am I? I should be asking you" he giggles "go back to sleep, please, you need some rest..." "Ok" he mumbled.

(Grian POV)

I walk into Sam's room and see him asleep,"Sam?" He slowly opens his eyes "g-grain?!" "Hm? Yes?" "Grain!" He smiles and try's to stand up, I put him down "Grian! I'm so glad that your here!"

(Sam POV)

"Sam, I just came to see if your ok, but I see that you were asleep, you can go back to sleep if you want?" He says "no! It's ok-" Grian kissed me...HE KISSED ME?! I pull from the kiss