~ Chapter 29 ~

(Sam POV)

Ugh, I can't believe he actually tried to bribe me, I knock on the door of J's house, nothing, I knock again,"Coming!" I heard his voice, he opened the door "hi, Sam! You need anything?" "Y-Yea, actually" "ok, well, come in!" He was always that really nice guy, wasn't he? I talked to him about what happened between me and Taurtis "wait so, you and Taurtis broke up?" "Ya, don't get any ideas though!" I shout and point at him "I know, I know, I wasn't" "ok, good" we talked for a few hours "hey! I'm going to go see Grian today! He's got a house, you wanna come?" "Um no, don't you remember what I told you?" "Oh yeah, sorry, well you can stay here and I'll go! Lemme get ready" "K, thanks" "don't worry, you don't have to thank me" "w-what? But your so nice" I said, he grinned "heh, and your so sweet" I blushed a little cause of the nice compliment, he went upstairs to his room to change, I was in the living room looking around, it was pretty clean, all tidied up, the living room walls were light blue and he had a white carpet to match it, he had not TV, just a blue couch, a little glasscoffee table in front of it with a few books, and a lot of bookshelves "he really likes to read doesn't he?" I whispered to myself while I grabbed a book that seemed a little interesting to me "hello" J said, he scared me which made me drop the book "Oops, sorry" He said "it's ok I'll get it" "no, I'll get it, don't worry" we both tried to grab the book but I managed to grab it first, when we got back up J's face and mine were inches apart, I saw him blush a little and I did too "s-so! Um" he stepped back I little and I but the book back and sat down in the couch trying to avoid eye contact, J sat next to me "I'm sorry, I didn't really mean t- um... Sam?" "Y-yea?" "Have been eating lately? Like a lot?" "What?! What kind of question is that?!" "Um. I'm sorry if I'm being rude but you 'tummy' seems a little bigger" I look down and notice that he was actually right, he looked at his clock and sweared under his breath "what happened?" "I'm late, I need to go, bye" "bye" he grabbed his coat and left, I was left there alone wondering why I was getting chubbier, I haven't ate these days......