~ Chapter 38 ~

(4 Years Later)
(Sam POV)

I woke up the loud snoring of Taurtis, I look over at my clock, 6:37, I grunted as I stood up to wake up Taurtis "Taurtis! Wake up..." "five more minutes" Taurtis mumbled "we need to go to school" "you cant go to school because of the kids, Sam" "oh, yeah, I forgot" he stood up and walked in our closet, looking for his uniform.

At last, he found his uniform, he took off his shirt, his hot abs showing, I squealed a little and felt my face burn, I covered my face with my hands. He pulled my hands down "it's ok, Sam, we're both boys, plus, we're dating and-" "that doesn't change anything!" I blushed "hm, ok" "I'm going to make breakfast" I said as I walked down stairs and  started making eggs and bacon, I put four plates on the table all with an equal amount of eggs and bacon, then I put four glasses of juice next to rack meal, Taurtis walked down stairs, wearing his uniform "oh! Eggs and bacon!" Taurtis said happily "yep!" I sat down on a seat next to him and ate "welp! I'm off to school, bye!" He said while he kissed me in the forehead "bye!" I said as I stood up and closed the front door.

When I finished my breakfast, I went to  Michael and Micah's room "Wake up boy's! Were going shopping for toy's!!!" I said sweetly, they both gasped and stood up at the same time, I giggled, we all went down stairs, the boy's ate their breakfast and I sat down on the couch and watched the news; like a normal person. Once the kids finished eating, I asked them to go brush their hair and teeth, then go change.

I decided that we could go to the mall, good thing the mall wasn't THAT far from our house. I walked outside with Michael and Micah, I grabbed both their hands.

Finally we got to the mall, we looked for the toy store. Once we found it, Michael and Micah ran inside excitedly "wait! Michael! Micah!" I shouted as they stopped so I could catch up "sweethearts, you need to stay with daddy, cause then y'all are going to get lost" I said to them, squatting down and holding their hands to look at them,"okaaaaay" they said at the same time, I grabbed their hands "so! Which toy do y'all want!" I said merely "I want these!" Said Michael, pointing at some tiny cars "hm... ok" I put the little car collection in the cart "what do you want, Micah?" I asked him "I want this one!" Micah pointed at a doll with long blonde hair and blue eyes "uhm, are you sure? You don't want cars like Michael?" "No! I want a doll!" "O-ok" I put the doll IT the cart.

"Ok! So now we're going to go get some new clothes! You now why?" "Why?" They both asked "because in a few months you're going to go to school!" "YAY!" We went to Macy's "you can pick whatever you want!" I said as Michael ran to the little boys section while Micah ran the little girls section "um, Micah, Sweetie. That's the girls section" "oh! I know" "the boys section is ove-" "I know" he said again as he grabbed a pink shirt with glitter on it "I want this one" he gave it to me and smiled widely, Michael came and gave me a blue t-shirt with a dinosaur "ok...let's go find more clothes"...

(A few hours later)
(At home)
(Sam POV)

"Daddy's going to be home in a few minutes!" I called out "YAY!!!" They ran downstairs and waited for Taurtis to come knock knock "DADDY!!!!!!" They both screamed happily as I opened the door "Michael!! Micah!!!!" Taurtis hugged them "awe!!! I missed you guys soooo much!" "Um...Taurtis, I need to talk to you real quick" I said "oh, ok" "go upstairs, boys" I said "awe! Fine" they said at the same time, we sat in the living room "listen, Taurtis, I went shopping today with the boys, right?" "Mm-hm" "and while we were buying toys, Micah wanted a...Doll" "wait...what?" "Yea, I know, you think he might be-" "MOMMMMMM" Micah shouted "what's wrong, honey!!" I bellowed as I ran upstairs......