~ Chapter 10 ~ (School)

(Third Person POV)

Sam and Taurtis were so glad to see each other, it was only 10:26, Taurtis noticed that the sobs that Sam was making were fading away, Sam was fast asleep on his shoulder.
Taurtis picked him up, bridle style, and put him on his bed Taurtis slept next to him.

(The next day, Third Person POV)

Sam woke up, his vision blurry, once his vision was fixed he looked beside him and saw Taurtis, he blushes.
Taurtis opened his eyes slightly, he saw Sam beside him too, he blushed slightly,"I...I'm so s-sorry" Taurtis felt really embarrassed "I-it's because y-you fell a-asleep, so I too-" "it's ok, Taurtis" said Sam putting one finger on his mouth to shut him up.
Sam smiled at him, then all of the sudden he looked worried, he looked at the clock, 6:59 "TAURTIS, WERE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" Sam rushed into the closet to change," TAURTIS, WERE NOT GOING TO HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO HAVE BREAKFAST" "fine!".
"TAURTIS HURRY UP!" Sam said holding the door handle and patting his foot on the floor really fast.
Taurtis walked downstairs, he looks cute, Sam though, he blushed,"Why you blushing for?" Taurtis asked "Nothing, come on! We are going to be late" Sam ran, Taurtis, behind him.
They were Inside of the school,"Do you have the schedule?" Sam asked "no, do you?" "NO, We're going to need to walk inside a random class room" they picked Classroom Number 27, they walked in, The bell rang,"LATE!" A guy with a purple hat shouted "Quit it, Dom" The teacher pointed at the guy who shouted.
"Come on, Love Birds, Hurry up" the Teacher said, Sam and Taurtis both blushed a dark red,"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!" The whole class said taking out there phones and taking photos.