~ Chapter 15 ~ (School/Home)

(Sam POV)

I......I feel.....Heartbroken.....But why.....I've never felt this way.......Taurtis' face is so close to J's......But they barely meet?.......I don't know why but I just started to cry......I just ran away......... Ring Ring......The bell rang, I didn't feel like going to gym today so I just walked home, my hands in my pockets.
I just felt so depressed, I walked upstairs to our restroom and opened a cabinet, I grabbed the razor and cut my arm, I don't know why anymore.....

(Taurtis POV)

I'm worried,"teacher Rowan?" I question raising my hand "WHAT?!" "Um....can I be excused, please?" "OK....GO" I walked around the school looking for Sam but unfortunately, I didn't find no Sam, so I decided to go back to our house.

When I entered me and Sam's house I looked everywhere, then at last I just needed to look into the restroom, I tried to open it but it was locked, I knocked on the door,"*sniff* occupied!" Sam called "Oh...are you ok? Are you sick?! Lemme see! Open the door!" "No! I'm fine!" "No, Sam, Open the door, please" I heard him stumble and a cabinet open then close.
He opened the door, his eyes red and his hair messy, he looked kinda cute, I hugged him,"I.... I was w-worried" there was an awkward silence "I'm s-sorry" Sam said, I was completely confused "you shouldn't apologize to me, I should apologize to you, it's my fault, I shouldn't have letted you go" a tear falls down my cheek,"Hey, if it makes you feel better, we could go for a walk" "ok, s-sure"

We walk outside on the side walk in silence, the sun was going down and it was starting to get cold, Sam started shivering, I notice that sam didn't bring a jacket and I did, I grab my jacket and put it on his shoulders, he blushes a bright red, I giggle,"w-what so funny?" Sam said "oh, I don't know, you just look adorable when you blush" he covers his face "what d-do you m-mean?" "I just told you! You look adorable when you blush, there's no need to be shy though!" I smile and playfully punch him on the shoulder, he uncovers his face and laughs, we talk for a while then we go the park and talk while we swing on the swings, Sam started to fall asleep,"Sam, are you ok?" Sam closed his eyes and fell asleep, I carry him (bridal style) back home, he cuddles on to me, and opens his eyes, he started to blush a Crimson red,"don't worry,Sam, we will be back soon, you can sleep for now" "o-ok" he closed his eyes and fell back to sleep, I've had a crush on Sam ever since we meet, I kiss him on the forehead.

(Five min later)

At last we were at home, I put down Sam on his bed and tuck him in, when I was about to go to my bed Sam said something in his sleep,"I.....I love you, Taurtis" I blush a little and kissed him on the forehead once again........

(I'm sorry I haven't been updating any chapters, it's because I've been so busy with two adorable little puppy that poop a lot and pee, but really, it's been really really hard, take a look.....

.....Anyways I will start to update 2 or 3 chapters a day, Bai! 😋)