Chapter 1

Vanessa's POV:

I was at my friends lisette's house and my other friend jazzy was here too and soon my eighteen birthday is coming and i was thinking of getting my own house in paris with my two besties but it all comes down to one thing. What will my mother think?. 

We thought it might be nice to tell our moms at the same time so they will be having dinner at my place later on so we can break the news to them. 

okay let me brake things down for you , when i was small my mother made me promise that the day i turned eighteen she will let me do what ever i want and get my own house , as long as im able to pay my house bills, so yea theres my story. 

"vanessa do you think they will let " jazzy asked.

"well jaz she did make a promise , i hope she will keep it ".

"yea and how is the flight tickets working " jazzy asked.

"oh i just dont know if i should get them yet , i mean there is a chance were not moving to paris anytime soon". i said back.

"erm that true and what about the houses lisette" jazzy asked again.

"i found a couple , later well go through them and find which one we like best kaay " lisette said.

"guys i think we should go to my place soon you know how my mom is thinking the dinner will get cold if were late " the girls nodded and we took my car which was a porsh. We got in and we went to my house.

During dinner 

I cleared my troath getting every ones attention.

"mom we have something to tell you" i said looking at our moms.

"okay so we have been wanting this for a long time now" lisette said.

"and we would apreciate if you dont get mad " jazzy said.

"mom remeber that promise you made when i turn eighteen i can do and go where ever i want . well me and the girls are thinking of moving to paris". i said hoping they will say yes.

"girls go to your room we like to discuss this " we nodded and went to my room.

moments later they called us down

"okay girls i think its time to let our little girls go but you have to call us every day and come visit" my mom said and i screamed and we all went and hugged our moms.

"WERE MOVING TO PARIS " we all screamed togather. 

FIRST CHAPTER SORRY ITS TOO SHORT GUYS BUT MORE MAYBE MONDAY BECAUSE IM BUSY TOMORROW LOVE YOU GUYS BYE ........LILIYXX