Chapter 7

Niall's POV:

I was starting to loose faith in her , i mean like its been a week since shes been in a coma and its hard to see her like that i dont know how long more this will take but i want everything to stop already. 

Ive been by her side ever since , i havnt left the hospital maybe a few times just to go home shower and grab a few snacks but other than that ive been here this entire time , i havnt even had a proper meal. 

I was still sitting right next to her bed thinking when she will ever wake up , i cant stay like this forever i mean i have a band and tour coming up in months but yet i will never know when she wakes up but im hoping soon. 

I was sitting next to her holding her hand then i hear the door open and i looked who it was and it was lisette , she walked up to me and gave me a weak smile i tried to smile back but  its hard to do that when your in this position right now. 

"niall you have to come home and eat , ever since this happened you havnt came home " lisette said with tears in her eyes. 

"i cant leave her like that lisette , i love her and i need to be there for her "

"i know niall how about we make a deal " lisette said 

"what kind of deal " 

"okay i promise to bring you here everday for an hour then you come home the rest of the day , niall if you keep doing this it might affect the band and you dont want that to happen". lisette said.

"deal , what now "

"lets go home and forget all this happened and just think that shes still with us " 

"okay fine , bye vanessa i promise ill be back tomorrow " i said with tears in my eyes.

Lisette's POV:

I hate seeing niall like this , i mean like i was the same way but him he was way worse i can tell he really loved her ....he hasnt came home yet just to shower but thats all and also he hasnt ate in days and hes our nialler hes suposed to eat. 

I made this deal with him that if he comes home and acts like nothing happened i will bring himm to the hospital everyday for an hour to see vanessa because its sad seeing him like this and i aint gonna let vanessa's coma bring him down.

He has a band and a family and he needs to spend time with them and be happy with what he has , maybe if he keeps acting like this it will ruin his carrerr and i dont want that to happen. 

I know you guys are wondering why i care so much about niall , no i dont like him niall already feels like a brother to me and i feel like i can tell him anything. 

I was on my way home with niall and it was dead silent like you couldnt hear anything thats how awkward it was. 

"niall i promise you everything is going to be okay " i said breaking the silence.

"you dont know that so i suggest you not say that to me no more " niall snapped.

"im trying to make you feel better " 

"nothings gonna get better so just be quiet " 

"fine niall be like that then " i said keeping my eyes on the road.

Vanessa's POV:

I cant believe this im here in a blank room but whats wierd is that i can hear everything thats going on but i just cant see them, i know that niall been by my side this whole time. 

The door opened well i heard it then it sounded like lisette , she was telling niall to come home and to eat, i heard lisette tell niall that he hasnt even ate right ever since i was in the hospital. Oh my gosh that must be so terrible , this is all my fault niall is like this.

I wish i can move my hand or atleast open my eyes to prove to him that im okay and not in danger but i just cant , he thinks this is all his fault but no its all mine , i wanted to tell him that he doesnt need to be by my side 24/7 but again like i said i cant do anything about it.

Jazzy's POV:

I was home with the guys, well we were at thier house and lisette wasnt here , oh yea she went to force niall to come home....i feel bad for niall i mean poor guy hasnt ate or came home ever since that inccident happened.

We were making dinner just in case niall got back home, and i just finished putting the plates while harry and louis put the food on the table then we heard the door bell ring.

I got up to answer it and it was lisette and niall , i ran up and hugged niall. I missed him so much , we all missed him it seemed like hes been gone forever. 

"niall we missed you so much " 

"i missed you guys too " he said putting a fake smile. 

"niall i promise you everything will be okay "

"everyone stop saying everything is going to be okay when i know its not im tired of all this i wish i would have stayed with vanessa shes the only one not bothering me" niall said all angry and stormed off upstairs. 

Niall's POV:

"niall i promise you everything will be okay " jazzy said.

"everyone stop saying everything is going to be okay when i know its not im tired of all this i wish i would have stayed with vanessa shes the only one not bothering me" i said and stormed upstairs to my room, 

Once i got there i just collapsed on my bed agh i miss this bed , it was way better than the hospital ones. I couldnt get vanessa off my mind she was in my mind all day and night. 

I miss the way she was bitchy to me hah actually i dont but i know that once she wakes up everything will change, and im hoping that happens soon because if it doesnt more things will happen. 

SORRY I HAVNT UPDATED IN A LONG ASS TIME IVE BEEEN REALLY BUSY , PLEASE FORGIVE ME LOL ;) SOOO YEA HERE IS THE OTHER CHAPTER I HOP YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT <3 .........LILIYXX