Chapter 10

Vanessa's POV :

Niall just left to see when I can go home and I was just here with lisette and Louis waiting till niall got back.

The rest of the guys went home and said that they'd wait for me to get home I mean yea I've been out for a while now .

10 minutes later ~

With all this talking with Louis and lisette Niall finally came in .. It took like five Fuckin hours just to check when I can get out .

"Took you long enough " I muttered

"Sorry Vanessa I got kinda hungry and left to the food court " niall said laughing.

I chuckled and said "that's the Niall I know " and smiled at him .

" so umm the nurse said you can go home now " Niall said with a smile.

"Home , I missed home " I smiled back .

"Yea now here I bought you some clothes go get dressed while I go sign you out of the hospital " Niall said handing me and Pair of sweats that say the word LOVE on it and a sweater that says COOL STORY BRO .

I walked to the bathroom and put my clothes back on , once I finished I fixed my hair and got out of the bathroom .

"Niall where's lisette and Louis " I asked

"Oh there waiting in the car , let's go home I'm sure you miss that place a lot " Niall smiled grabbing my hand.

Nialls POV :

Feels so good watching Vanessa smile again I hated the way she was , I missed her soo much I would cry myself to sleep every night and now I finally got the chance to tell her I love her and the good thing is that she never rejected my love for her she told me she loved me back .

I got her some clothes and told her to go change while I sign her out of the hospital. She grabbed them from my hands and walked to the bathroom.

I walked out to this lady at the front desk and told her I'm going to sign someone out , she gave me like a packet which probably had like 6 pages on them and I signed all of them.

When I was done the lady gave me this medicine thing and said I have to give this to Vanessa once every day.

I walked back into her room and she was still not out yet . I waited and waited and finally she came out looking still pale but that's ok. I grabbed her hand and walked to the car.

Louis POV ;

Me and lisette thought we should go to the car and wait for them there so we told Niall were gonna be waiting in the car .

I walked to the elevator with lisette and walked out of the hospital straight to my car that was parked far in the parking lot .

I opened the door for her and she sat down while I made my way to the drivers seat .

Lisettes POV :

When Louis opened the door for me I don't know why but I felt like I was getting more and more nervous.

He came to the drivers seat and hoped in next to me every time he talked I felt some kind of thing in my stomach and my feelings for him were getting deeper and deeper . I guess I was in some kind of lala land cuz I zoned out for a cool minute .

"Uhhh lisette " Louis said which made me snap out of my trance .

"Yes ? " I asked

"You uh kinda zoned out " he said smirking .

"Oh uh yea sorry " I said blushing .

"What were you thinking about " he asked .

"Oh um me it's nothing really " I stuttered while blushing a deep shade of red .

"Then why you blushing " he asked smirking .

"Shut up Lou " I said playing around with him and hit him softly on his chest . He pretended that it hurt and fake cried. Gosh he's such a baby ;)

"Then if you weren't thinking anything look me in the eyes and say I wasn't thinking of anything " Lou said so I looked him in the eye .

His eyes were so beautiful makes me fall in love with him even more than I already am . We kept staring at each other till I noticed him getting closer and closer till our lips were an inch apart .

Soon I realized they were touching mine and moved slowly with each other . Moments later we got interupted by someone knocking aggressively on the window.

We both snapped out of the kiss and saw it was Niall with Vanessa Louis unlocked the door and they hopped into the back seat.

"So um what were you guys doing " Niall said making Louis and I blush really badly .

We both replied with a nothing and Niall changed the subject .. On our way home we were talking laughing singing and all these kinds of things .

Moments later we pulled up to the drive way and noticed we we're home .

Vanessa's POV :

We pulled up and I slowly got out of the car with the help of Niall Ofcourse .

I walked to the door leaving Niall and Louis and lisette behind and slowly opened it once I did everyone screamed

"Welcome home Vanessa " !!

I started crying and I was tackled in hugs and kisses on my cheek...

"Aww guys you didn't have to do this , I've been a complete bitch to you guys and I'm sorry for that really " I said .

"Vanessa I guess you were a bitch but you woke up from that coma with a diffrent you and we always liked you , we just thought you never liked us " Harry said .

"Ohh we'll I like you guys now and that's all that matters " I smiled . Then Louis yelled "GROUP HUGG !! " and everyone huddled togather .