Chapter 3

Vanessa's POV:

I was peacfully sleeping untill my stupid alarm clock came on to the song roar by katy perry , i groaned and got out of bed i walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth after that i hoped into the quick shower.

I got out and blow dried my hair then my phone started ringing and i got up to answer it.

"hello" i said.

"hey its jazzy i got lisette im on my way to your house okay".

"okay see you soon" I hung up and got started on my hair 10 minutes later i heard someone knock on my door i opened it and it was jazzy and lisette.

"hey girls ready for today" i asked them.

"absoulutly" the girls said.

"let me just get my hair done ill be right down make yourself at home " i said and went back up to finish what i had started.

Lisete's POV:

Me and jazzy were sitting on the couch watching spongebob I know were so childish. After about 10 minutes of watching it I was soo bored like it wasn't even funny how bored I am.

" jazzy it got boring change the Channel "

" ugh fine baby well start from channel 2 ans see what there is"

She went through the channels and she stopped at a news channel., jazzywas always into the news then something came on.

it said ONE DIRECTION HAS TAKEN A BREAK FROM THIER UPCOMING TOUR AND WILL BE STAYING AT A HOUSE UNTIL THEY GET BACK ON TOUR

at that moment Vanessa came ans started screaming "UGH TURN THAT SHIT OF I HATE THAT BAND THERE NOT TALENTED AT ALL"

(Ps: I really like them its just in the story so don't hate)

"Vanessa there not that bad I mean look at them there hot " jazzy told her.

"they are hot but I don't.like them there just spoiled brats who get everything they want" Vanessa said.

"stop hating " I said holding back my laugh.

"shut up I.would want that much money and be famous but I still think they act like the shit when there not"

" whatever Vanessa I'm not going to argue with you"

"fine lets go shopping before we go to the airport" Vanessa said

"yea.lets go we have time"

Jazzy's POV:

We got into my car and we were off to the mall for aime shopping before we went we said goodbye to our moms and then told them we would visit soon.

So we got into my car and blasted the music all loud to kiss Fm on the radio my fav song came on gorilla by Bruno Mars and we all sang along to it getting stares from other cars when we stopped for a red light.

Finally we got there and Vanessa was the first one to the door she was a major shopper like if you give her a lot of money she would have spender it the first day.

First we went to hot topic and we tried on all these outfits but for me I only liked two of them but Vanessa picked like six outfits gosh this girl and her shopping.

We paid for our own outfits andthen we were of to another store after that store Vanessa kept complaining that she was hungry oh another fact about her she will eat anything you give her no joke.she eats a lot but shes not even that fat.

I know how easily she gets hungry so we went to the food court I just got large fries and Lisette got a burger with fries last but not leastt Vanessa got a whole combo and a ten piece nuggets.

After we finished eating we decided to start heading to the airport just in case so we wont miss our flight we got into my car once again And then drove straight to the airport.

"were here " I said as I parked my car and waited for our moms to come I know what your all wondering why are our moms coming we'll because if all our.moms come my mom cantankerous my car back home while lisett's mom drives her own car.

We waited and waited and waited till they called our flight as soon as I was about to say something the announcement said "flight to paris now aboarding "

"that's us " Lisette said and we nodded. we all said goodbye to our parents and we went to the gate they scaned our tickets and we entered the plane we found a seat that's two on each side but they are in front of each other Lisette sat next to me and Vanessa in front of us ans that's our trip so far.

SOO GUYS HOW DID YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER IDK IF ITS SHORT OR LONG I HAD TO WRITE IT WITH MY TABLET SO SORRY IF I MADE ANY MISTAKES WELL HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT BYE .........LILIYXX