Chapter 9

Nialls POV:

I was laying down in my bed just thinking about Vanessa ugh I miss her so much.

My phone started ringing hmm who would this be at the night time I answered it.

"Hello ..." I said

"Hey is this mr Horan "

"Um yes who is this "

" I'm a doctor from the hospital "

"Yes how can I help you "

"We'll sir I have been calling to tell you good news about Vanessa " once he said that I was super excited.

"Really ? What is it "

"The good news is......"

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Vanessa had waken up would you like to come see her she might be able to go home tomorrow" the doctor said.

"Ohh my god this isn't a dream is it please tell me this is real life my princess is awake am I dreaming " I started panicking.

"No sir this isn't a dream " the doctor said.

"Okay thanks I'll be right there " I said and hopped off bed..

"EVERYONE WAKE UP HURRY COME DOWN HERE I GOT SOME GEEAT NEWS HURRY HURRY " I screamed as loud as I can and I heard pairs of footsteps running down.

Soon every one was down here and I couldn't believe what I we about to say.

"Niall what's so important in the middle off the night " Harry said in his boxers half asleep.

"Guys VANESSAS AWAKE THE

DOCTOR JUST CALLED ME AND SAID SHE WAS AWAKE " I said super excited.

Everyone's mouth was hung open and

They were just staring at me in shock.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS STARING AT GO GET DRESSED WERE GOING TO GO SEE HER "

"Nialler your not prancing us are you " lisette glared at me.

"No lisette she's really awake " I said smiling.

"Ohh my gosh that's great let's go " jazzy screamed and they all went to get changed i was super excited.

"Guys hurry up " I screamed.

"Looks like our nialler is super excited " zayn said ruffling my hair. All I did was blush a deep shade of pink.

Vanessa's POV :

I was still in this white room for some reason and it feels like only hours I've been out I don't know what happened I can't remember anything.

"Hey sweetie " this voice told me but I can't understand who it is.

"Who are you " I said in my mind.

"I'm you ...now Vanessa I'm here to show you how your friends have been acting since you left.

"Here we have lisette , every night she looks and a picture of you guys togather and crys still she goes to sleep " my voice said in a sad voice.

"Here we have jazzy , always thinking about the memories you guys have and cry until someone calms her down".