Chapter 31

Chapter 31
Amy
I was pissed.
Could I tell? No.
Was I pretending like it didn't bother me? Yes.
Was I dancing and drinking till I couldn't remember my name? Hell yes.
I hadn't stopped since we got here. My feet were getting sore. I was thirsty. But I was far from stopping. I looked smoking hot in this dress but I couldn't even share it with anyone. Liv and Callum danced not that far from me and Graham was dancing with some girl he spotted when he walked in. I would be dancing with Allie if she wasn't curled up into a ball in the booth. She wasn't going anywhere any time soon.
So I was forced to dance by myself. I couldn't even welcome the hands of strange men, trying to have a piece of this because I would feel so guilty.
I was going to kill Archie.
My eyes spotted a familiar guy a couple of bodies away from me. He shared the same quizzing look as I did as I tried to recognize his face. I knew him from some place. The image of him kissing my lips flashed through my mind as I continued to dance.
Get the hell off me!
The image or memory of Archie's body pinning him to the wall flooded my mind
Archie!
Touch her again
What are you talking about?
I know what you are!
Get off him!
"Amy, right?"
I blinked and my mouth dropped waking up from my dream. He was now right next to me and I hadn't realized that I had stopped dancing.
"Yes," I said, remembering my manners and taking his opened hand.
"Right, Justin. I don't think we did the introduction thing when we last met."
No we did not. I was too busy sicking my tongue down his throat.
He took his hand back to only point at my neck, "I'm guessing that's not a flesh wound. Did Archie finally do it?"
I was just about to ask what he meant when Archie's voice played in my head, your hook up was with a vampire!
That guy, that seemed like the best guy in the world, was goin' to shag you then feed on you. He was killin' two birds with one stone.
"You were going to feed on me."
It wasn't a question.
He opened his mouth to argue it but closed it.
"Okay, yeah I was," he admitted making me scoff, "And I'll apologise for that but that's what those clubs are for. Didn't your werewolf boyfriend explain that?"
I shrugged, "Not well!"
He chuckled at that, "Where is he? I mean as much as I would hate to see his Scottish werewolf mug again, shouldn't he be here with you."
At the thought, I tried to settle my anger and frustration. He was doing it for his family.
"He was supposed to be here but something came up," I told him.
He nodded accepting my answer.
"Well, I'm happy for you. Last time we met, you didn't seem so...settled."
I giggled, trying to remember the old me. I guess Archie had changed me. I no longer dressed to be the hottest in the club. I dressed to please Archie.
"What can I say, matehood has changed me?"
He chuckled, "Well, if you ever get tired of running with the werewolves..."
He didn't finish because I knew where it was going.
I shook my head and laughed, "Sorry buddy, but I'm keeping my werewolf."
He nodded, accepting my decision.
I jumped when I felt a buzz in my purse. I didn't know why I brought it with me to the dance floor. But I guess if Archie called, I wanted to get it.
I smiled when I read Archie's name on my screen.

Come home. I miss you

"Is that the devil now?" Justin asked.
I nodded, "I'll see you round."
He nodded before I turned around and spied Callum and Liv simply stepping from side to side in each other's arms.
"Hey," I said, tapping Liv on the shoulder.
She turned her head to see me and smiled when she did.
"Do you guys have the Jeep keys, I want to go home?" I asked.
"Are you okay?" Liv asked as Callum searched through his pockets for the keys.
I nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. Archie just texted me."
"Really, wait did he say?" Callum asked, worry written all over his face.
I shrugged, "He just told me to come home."
He nodded accepting my answer before handing me the keys.
"Do you want us to come home too?" Liv asked.
I shook my head, "No, you stay here. You've got the other Jeep to get you home."
They nodded before I turned and headed out of the club.
It took me less than ten minutes to get back to Faol Coillie. I will admit, I was speeding and perhaps I was over the limit but the idea of going to bed with Archie just couldn't rest in my head.
I had only just shut the front door when I got another text.
Another smile appeared on my face when I saw Archie's name again.