Jealousy-Suga

Your phone kept buzzing after a picture of you and Jimin came out. You knew that there were nothing to it, you guys where just out getting food for their dorm. The real issue is going to be to handle Suga's emotions. Because of his busy schedule you guys haven't been able to meet. Because after all the one who were dating were you and Suga, not you and Jimin.

"Yoongi oppa?" You call out as you open the door to their dorm. Nobody was there and you thought about making some food with a lot of meat in it. You took your grocery bag up to the table and you began cooking.

The door opens and you run of to the door.
"Oppa~" you call out and you look at the person at the door. You get shy when you notice that is Jimin instead of Suga.
"Ah sorry Y/N, I'm not Yoongi" he says looking embarrassed hinself.
"Yoongi kept glaring at me during practise so I left. They are still practising" Jimin says with a sad look.
"That smells incredible, Y/N you are incredible?" He says as he scurries to the kitchen.
"Ah yeah, I'm cooking different kinds of meat, because I know how much Yoongi likes meat. I'm cutting up some vegetables and I am soon going to wash up the lettuce" You tell him and you start to continue the cooking again. Jimin nods his head as he steals a piece of carrot.

"Can I get a taste?" He asks and you take your chopstick to take give him a piece of beef. Jimin takes it in his mouth and chews happily on it.
"What is this? A happy couple?" You hear Suga say and you turn to look at him.
"Yoongi..." you say a bit hurt and put the chopsticks down. He walks away to his room that he shares with Rap Monster.
"Can you?" You ask him as you hand him the chopsticks. Jimin takes over your cooking and you don't talk any further with him.

"Yoongi oppa?" You say quietly not wanting to cause him any more anger.
"Dammit Y/N, you know after those news that you shouldn't be close with him" he says holding in his anger.
"He was tasting to see if the meat was good. He knows how you like meat and-" you get cut of by him throwing a pillow on the floor.
"He could have eaten it himself. He doesn't need to be served" Yoongi says and you try to step closer to him.
"Do you want to be with him?" He asks you and you get hurt by his question.
"I mean there were a lot of hate but some people ship you guys" you can notice that his eyes are getting glossy.
"Y/N I wont stop you from dating him. If he is the one you really want" He says and you grab the pillow in anger and hurt.
"You are so f*cking stupid" you swear at him for the first time. Yoongi looks at you suprised.
"Y/N..." he says and you hit him with the pillow.
"I... Love... You" you say within every hit.
"Y/N stop!" He says grabbing you by the wrists.
"I love you too" he says and you realise that this is the first time you two have said those words to each other.
"I'm sorry. I got worked up" he apologies to you. You end the fight with a kiss and some meat.

A/N: so... what do you think of this? I'm not a pro but I wanted to try something new out. Feel free the send in requests of what kind if scenario you want and I will try my best to respond :) and if possible a link of a gif matching the story you have in mind :)