Recognized- Namjoon

You look at the ticket and back at your friend.
"You know that he is my ex right" you tell her again and she laughs.
"Your God child is a huge fan and I have to go for a trip" she says and you she grins.
"Hey, I think it is fair to take advantage of your friend sometimes, I mean I lived longer than you" she says.
"By ten days" you mumble and put the tickets in your wallet.
"He wouldn't have been your ex if you didn't break up with him" she says, but she knowing you feelings about it.
"She's five... You spoil her too much" you say and she laughs again.
"Correction, my husband is rich. I make an average pay" she says and you rise your eyebrow at her.
"You need to fix your view on things, you are 5 levels above average" you say and she grab her suitcase.
"Well sorry~" she sings and leaves.

The fan meetings looked intense. The boys really shined brightly in your eyes. But your eyes stays at Namjoon... The guy you broke up with so he could debut without worrying about you. You hold your god child in your arms lifting her so that she can be im eyesight with them.
"Oppa~" she says and hands V a candy. She puts her arms above her head to make a heart.
"Oh, so cute" he says grabbing his chest. But you feel worried for soon seeing Namjoon. Then you stop in front of Namjoon.
"Hello there" he says stopping and opens his mouth in suprise.
"Y/N" he says and he grabs your hand.
"Oppa, why are you touching my Unni?" (god child) asks him.
"Ah, can oppa get her number?" He asks her.
"It's easy" she says and manages to tell your phone number from memory.
"I call Unnie a lot from phone boths. I like phone boths" she says and smiles.
"Y/N, my feelings hasn't changed" he says and you are guided away from the signing table. You are lost in confusion and all kinds of different emotions.

Later that day your phone blinks.

Want go for a coffee?

You look at the text again and wonder if you should go or not.

I don't want to cause unnecessary rumours to damage your career.

I don't mind having rumors with you. I didn't contact for these years because I wanted you to approach me first. Seeing you today, made me miss you

Where should I go?

Where do you live? Can we met there?

You clutch to your phone and look at the wall. What should you do? A moment of thinking and you send your address.

I'll be there soon

You storm to the closet and pick your favourite jeans and top.
"F*ck" you say and fix your make up

The door rings and you open the door to him.
"Namjoon. Is this fine, don't you have a heavy schedule?" You ask him now feeling bad.
"Y/N I honestly do not care about my schedule right now" he says with a hesitated look. He slowly reaches his hand to you and grabs your hand gently.
"Want to go out again. I have debuted, my schedule is not easy to work with, but..." he says and you interrupt him with a kiss. He smiles against your sudden kiss.
"I'll take that as a yes" he says and kisses you again.