Waiting- All BTS members

(this is not where they are famous. In this imagine you are worker at the psychward. All of the boys think that you are their girlfriend and if any of them of them lashes out you are the one to calm them down.

A quick browse before heading in this

Jin is in the psychward because he was through a trauma when he was young and have troubles beung around people(except for you)

Suga has anger issues and is seen as dangerous around people(except for you)

Rap Monster is in the psychward because of he almost killed a man and have trouble cooping the incident at certain times. Which ends with him screaming and having panic attacks

Jhope is in the psychward because of what drugs had done to him. He is in there because like a rehab, but the rehab cant handle his mood swings from the abstinence.

Jimin is in the psychward because he is suicidal, he only wants to drown himself and therefore forbidded near pool or bathtubs.

Jungkook is in the psychward because he thinks somebody is following him all the time and therefore he likes to move around a lot.

Taehyung is in the psychward because he believes that he killed a man. His illusion was so vivid that he believes in it too much.

That was all. You in this story are just a food provider(dont know the right word for it, sorry), but got hired for a nurse that helps around later on.)

You feel tired as you look at your clock. 4 am... You slept in an empty ward room. You get up from hee bed and do a small stretch. The door opens to expose a tall man with his hair all over the place.
"Y/N can I sleep here?" Jungkooks asks and you nod your head at him.
"Take my bed" you say and he lies down. You can see him trembling a bit. He is probably paranoid right now.
"Want me to read you a story" you say and he shakes his head.
"Want me to sing a song?" You ask and he nods his head a bit.
"Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of furr. Sleepy kitty..." you sing and stop because you are uncertain of how the rest goes.
"Ah Noona! Why sing if you cant the lyrics?" Jungkook says and lets out a small chuckle.
"Just close your eyes. I'll hold your hand" you say and he takes your hand gently in his. It doesn't take long until he falls asleep and you get up from the bed ready to walk around and maybe work a bit. You head and see a busy nurse walking around looking for something.
"Jungkook is room B43 sleeping. I think he'll sleep for a while now" you tell her and she lets out a relifed sigh.
"He just started running and I couldn't keep up with him. How did he even know you would be in that room to begin with" she says and sits down.
"I always sleep in the B section because the rooms are often empty there. I guess he just remeberd that part" you say and she looks at you amazed.
"Consider yourself lucky. I mean you get to take care of 7 incredible handsome men" she says and you sigh.
"Not really... Sometimes it is hard, because they believe that I am their girlfriend they often try to kiss me... They are all handsome, but the guilt of being romantic with several men everyday. It do put a number on you" you say and look at the clock on the wall.
"I rarely get to be home anymore because of this time consuming job" you let out a small smile.
"But those boys really amke you feel special. When I get home my siblings just glances at me and wishes that I would move out already" you say and look the nurse. She gives a small nod.
"But damn they are so handsome" you say and let out a pleased noise. The nurse laughs at you and kust grin.
"I got to go now. I think you should look at Namjoon. He tends to have more panic attacks lately.
"Is that so? Last time I saw him was yesterday in the morning" you say and head towards his section.

Once you reached his room you opened it and enter his room. Namjoon has cold sweat all over his forehead and you take a cold cloth to wipe it off. His hand covers yours and you look down at his exhausted eyes.
"Hi" he says and gives you a goofy smile. He opens his eyes more and you quickly make some white noise.
"Go back to sleep it is still early. I'm just checking up on you" you say and keeps his eyes closed.
"Why are you still with me? I almost killed a man" he says again. He tends to bring it up almost every day. His breathing starts to go faster.
"Honey... I bought some new clothes today. A bright blue dress. I couldn't wear it today. Would you like to see me in it some day?" You ask him changing the subject.
"You did? You dont need dresses though"he says and he seems to have calmed down.
"I will wear it some day" you say and get interupted by your beeper. When it goes of it only send you where to go nothing else. You look at Namjoon and smile at him.
"I will go and get the dress now so I can be beautiful for you. Keep me in your head and nothing else or I'll be sad" you say and pout at the end. He grabs your face and brings you in for a kiss.
"Okay" he says and grins. You walk out from your room and head towards section A. You hear yelling and stuff breaking. You see Suga throwing stuff.

"Get away from me! You are all a bunch of motherf*ckers!" He yells and a plate hits a worker. You run up behind and give him a hug, but ye pushes you away and you land on broken glass. You whimper by the glass breaking through the skin. He turns around and looks terrified.
"Y/N!" He screams and lifts you up and embrace you. His moodnthe quickly switches to a cold side.