Please don't- Rap Monster

(I will add a random name here. Jessica, she will be your best friend for this imagine and the photographer will be P.)

"Y/N that's just nasty" Jessica says to you crunching her nose up. You simply laugh at her comment and continue eating the dropped fry.
"So what? The floor seems clean and I took it before it passed the five second rule" you say proudly and continue eating the rest of the fries.
"I think that's a rule that should be put down" she says and you chuckle.
"What are you going to do today?" She asks and you flash her a bright smile.
"Well P. is doing a BTS photoshoot and I will assist him while doing it" you say not being able to keep the smile away. Jessica gently grab your hand and smile.
"You get to see him again. I mean you two text each other like crazy amd videochat, but then you guys never meet up in real life" she mumbles.
"To avoid the media, but besides we do meet sometimes" you defend the two of you.
"Why though? You two are official so why hide it?" She fires back and you let out a forced laugh.
"The media and the fans can be brutal you know. Besides Namjoon said that he would come out with the news after their comeback" you say and eat the last fry.
"But... Their comeback season is over now" she says and you smile brightly again.
"I know" you say and avoid looking at her. She lets out a quiet squeal and she grab your arm.
"We need to go now and decide what you should wear" she says and you raise your eyebrow at her.
"This is not my first time seeing him, besides I like the way I am dressed at the moment" you say and stop her from continuing to drag you further away.
"Ya! You really think this is about meeting him? I just want to shop" she says and you cross your arms.
"I know for a fact that you need to save your money. So mommy will take you to a nice park instead" you say and pet her head.
"Mommy... Can you buy me a shirt" she says trying to use aegyo on you.
"Aigoo. My heart is ,my heart" you say clasping your chest.
"Y/N maybe you should wear a dress?" She says and you sigh knowing how she likes to dress you up in clothes you hate.
"Do you want to die" you threaten her and she laughs.
"When should you go to work?" She asks and you take a look at your phone and get a small panick attack.
"Shit... I'm late" you say and hurry out to the location.

****

"Y/N! You are late!" P. says and you bow your head in surrender
"I'm sorry" you say and P. claps your shoulder.
"It's fine just stay close if I need you" he says and he moves to the boys.
"I'm sorry about that" P. says to the boys.
"It's fine" they say and Namjoon takes a look at you, but you don't notice him doing it.

"Y/N come over here" a coworker says and gestures you to go to her. You quietly move over to her.
"What is it?" You ask politely and she hands you a coffee.
"Can you give this to Suga?" She asks and you look confused at her.
"He doesn't like coffee at this time of the day" you say while recalling the time you offered him coffee and he rejected by saying he only likes coffee at 4pm.
"Really?" She says and pouts.
"Ah! By the way. I need you to fetch the lunch we are having today. The delivery guy is not allowed in here while shooting. You need to go behind that tape over there" she says and points to direction a bit away. She drops some keys in your hand.
"Use the golf cart so you don't have to take several turns to get the food here" she says and you nod your head taking the golf cart. This is not your job to be honest, but you didn't mind helping out for a while. Most of the time P. doesn't need your help. If anything he just has you to help when he wants the people to a certain thing while posing. You manage to get all the food in the cart and you get greeted by an angry P.
"Y/N you cant run of like that without telling me" he says with a stern voice. It's obviously lunch break now and he sighs.
"I mean. I cant have my assistant run of whenever she wants to, because what would be the point in having one if they arent around" he says.
"I was only helping-" you get interupted by a heavy sigh.
"You work for me" he says and points at himself.
"You don't do work for others" he says and he clicks his tongue.
"I'm sorry" you say and he gives another sigh.
"Y/N you came late and you were gone when I needed you. Then I hear that you are dating Rap Monster" he says and smack his lips.
"You should have told me if you were dating. These things can affect work" he says and you feel a bit mad at him.
"I'm sorry" you say and he waves you off.
"Go and eat and be back by 20 minutes" he says and you walk away from him.

Namjoom walks up to you with an annoyed look on his face.
"Did he just scold you?" He asks and you give him a small nod.
"Don't worry about it though. P. never holds a grudge more than a day. If I act well tomorrow all of this will be forgotten" you say and he keeps a look at P.
"If he gets mean on you I can fix you a job at the company... I think" he says with the last part more quiet. You laugh at him. He immediately smiles at you when you laugh.
"Ya~ You are too cute when you smile" he says and he ruffles your hair.

"Namjoon do a quick dance to the camera!" Jungkook says and you look at Namjoon and he looks at you. He walks a bit from you and starts dancing(gif) You feel a bit embarrased when you look at him dancing, but it also relaxes you. After his dance he goes to you and he takes his phone out.
"I want to publicize our relationship, is that okay with you?" He asks you and you palyfully hit his shoulder.
"Of course it is. Why the phone though?" You ask him and he moves closer to you.
"Let's take a selca and publicize it on my instagram" he says and you nod again with a faint blush on your cheeks. You know well that you have been the one behind the camera of some of his pictures. You two take a couple of pictures before you decide on a simple picture where you two pout your lips out.

"You two are so nerdy" Jimin says palyfully approaching you and Namjoon.
"We might be nerdy, but at leats we got some jams" you say and Jimin fake pretends that he is hurt.
"Using your boyfriend's word to hurt me" he says sniffling and wipes a fake tear away.
"You two are too friendly. Jimin she's my girl" Namjoon says and then all of you go and eat some lunch.