Caught-Suga

You are currently at their dorm just for the fun of it. You are currently in a relationship with Suga, not to the public though.
"Y/N, you can take a shower now" Suga tells you and you get out from the sofa and move to the bathroom. He had put clothes and a towel in there for you. You smile as you feel lucky to be his. You quickly take a shower and put on a simple facemask. You no longer feel like hiding your bare faced face. You freeze as you see him looking through your phone.
"What is this?" You ask confused. Yoongi jumps up in his seat and he nervously puts his hand up on his check to try to act cute.
"Noona, you look pretty today" he says and you give him a sharp look.
"Oh please, you hate it when I have the facemasks on" you mutter as you grab your phone.
"What did you look at anyways, I wouldn't cheat on you" you say and look through the user history.
"Ah you looked through my pictures?" You say and laugh and freeze.
"Oppa. You didn't see-" you say and think about the silly pictures you took with your friends. The look on his says it all.
"Oppa!" You say and you hit him with the nearby pillow. Yoongi starts laughing and he covers himself from your hits.
"Oh what? It was cute, I liked the one where I could see right up your nose" he says and you hit him harder. He grabs your wrist and pulla you close to him.
"Damn baby I like it when you go rough on me, hit me harder" he says and you hit. He fakes a moan and lay down on the bed.
"Ah Y/N take me now. I crave your touch" he says and you two keep on joking.