Cold?- Jungkook

A tent, night fishing and a frozen lske with snow pouring down. Being the Noona to BTS and their camera woman you had set a simple set up for the shot along with your coworkers.
"Noona~" you hear an all for familiar voice call out to you. You turn around to see Jungkook holding a snowball in his hand.
"Jungkook I'm holding a expensive camera" you warn him and he just smiles at you.
"I know that" he says and throws it at V instead.
"Ya!" V says and complains about the snow in his hair. You manage to get the film it and smile happily. The editor's will love this. You always manage to record good moments.
"Y/N, you are moving film location to follow Jin on his walk" your coworker tells you.
"Ah okay" You say turning the camera off. Jungkook grabs your wrist.
"Ah Sunbae~ Cant she film Taehyung and I instead?" Jungkook asks pulling all his moves on R/P(R/P= random person's name, shorten to R/P)
"No" R/P says to Jungkook and I walk to my new location. You end up following Jin and he talks about his love for the fans and how handsome he is. You are the last one on the camp site set for BTS.
"Noona~ This is too cold to sleep here. It's in the middle of the winter Noona~" Jungkook says trying to do aegyo on you.
"You guys have fire outside and very warm sleeping bag" you tell him.
"Noona~ I'm hungry" he whines and you sigh.
"Follow me" you say and go for a short walk. You hand him chocolate bars and a small juice box.
"Noona~" he says again and you look up at him.
"Mm..." you say sleepily.
"I love you Noona... No. I love you Y/N" he says and you look at him wide eyed. I look around for potential hidden cameras and check Jungkook out for a microphone.
"Really? I'm just your Noona" you say and he grabs your shoulder making you face him.
"I love you. That's why I call you Noona so much" he says and his badboy image starts to turn into a shy boy.
"Date me please" he says and you are stunned.
"S-Sure..." you say hesitantly. Jungkook smiles and hugs you.
"Ah Jagi, you are cold" he say taking his jacket half way off before putting it back on.
"You thought" he says pulling the jacket harder.
"One would not believe you confessed to me seconds ago" you say smiling.