No, yes?-Jungkook

You are heading for a party and you get dressed up. You go all out making you as sexy as you think you can make yourself. You leave your room and get stopped by a look of Jungkook(the one he has in the gif)
"Where are you going?" He asks you and you scratch the back if your neck.
"Out with my friends, we are going on a girl's night" you say and he walks closer to you.
"Dressed like that" he says and you sigh. You put your bag on the table.
"Ya! It's none of your buisness how I dress, remember that you are just my roomate. Besides I have had to handle a lot of your crazy fans for that too. So do not concern yourself with what I wear to a night out" You say annoyed at him.
"Y/N you cant-" you interrupt him with a pat on his shoulder.
"It's okay, I can handle myself" you say and you grab your bag, but Jungkook grabs your arm.
"Don't go dressed like that" he says and he says with his jaw clenched.
"Why?" You say challenging him.
"Y/N" he says with a warning tone.
"What?" You say and he bends down to kiss you. You are shocked by his sudden bold move. More surprised by you responding to his kisses. He presses you against the wall and his hands move all over your body. To your suprise a small moan comes out from your lips when he attacks your neck with kisses.
"Ah Jungkook, please stop" you say and he backs up. He breaths heavily with his forehead rested against yours.
"I'm sorry" he says and you breath out.
"No need for apologies, but I have to go and meet my friends and you have to go and practise for your concert" you mumble and grab your bag and head out. You touch your lips and confusion and lust is all in your head.