Really?- Jimin

It's a party and you sit on a chair while watching the guys have a heated conversation.
"The toilet paper is supposed to be over not under!" Hoseok yells and Taehyung and Namjoon agrees. Jungkook, Jin, Jimin and Yoongi disagrees.
"When its under  the cats wont get to it and it tears more easily underneath then over" Yoongi cuts in.
"I use wipes instead of toilet paper" you cut in and they look at you weirdly.
"How do you get dry then?" Jimin asks.
"Well... It gets cleaner" you argue.
"Hold on, dont the pee get through the wipe?" Namjoon asks and you sit there and wished you hadn't cut in on the conversation.
"I wash my hands throughly while cleaning them, soap and all" you say wanting to disappear.
"Hey... Can we just drop this subject?" You ask them. Jimin puts his arm around me and you sigh, not wanting to hear Jimin's flirtious humour.
"Just admit that I'm the hottest of us all then I'll drop it" he says and winks. You push him on the couch.
"Ya!" You say and feel annoyed. You keep quiet for a moment.
"Taehyung Oppa?" You call out to him.
"Yes?" He answers and you grab your jacket.
"I have to go home now. I promised I would be back at my dorm this time" you say and Taehyung scratches the back of his neck.
"I just finished my beer. I cant drive you" he says.
"I'll drive if you say I'm hot" Jimin says and you look at the others and they lift their alcoholic drinks in the air.
"Fine... Jimin Oppa, you are hot" you say and act extra cute at him. He looks proud and a bit shy(gif).

Once you two step out from the door to the outside he pecks your lips.
"What is the point of keeping our relationship a secret if you do that?" You say playfully. Jimin looks all happily at you.