Hurt- Jimin

"Is that really what you think?" You say out of confusion.
"Yes..." Jimin says breathless.
"Wow, Jimin... My expectations of you really got low now" you say hurt and end the phone call.

You feel like crying the moment you end the call, but you manage to keep it inside. Jimin thought you might be avoiding him and even that you cheated on him. You look up at your teacher and he continues back at teaching you basic dance moves, but then you feel a small tear fall.
"Are you okay?" He ask you.
"My boyfriend thinks I am cheating on him" you say, you don't stop dancing even though your body wants you to.
"You haven't told you are practising for a talent show?" He says and you nod.
"I want him to be proud of me and suprised" you say and then you finish the last dance move.
"I don't want him to believe that I am cheating on him, but I need to practise and be my best on the show. He's one of the judges" you say and begin your dance again. The dance is simple, but adding singing to it makes it harder for you.
"Don't tell him, make him feel guilty on the show" he says and you look up at him.
"Make him realise his mistake for doubting you" he says and you nod.
"Well now for the singing, can you belt it out? But remember to nail the last tone. It needs to send out all the emotions that you can hold" he says and you begin to sing. The teacher repeatedly has you to repeat the song, but you don't mind. Because on that stage you'll see Jimin.

"I'm nervous" you tell you teacher and he smiles.
"Don't be... I taught you well" He says and claps your shoulder now get out there and show him and everyone who the you are" he says.

"Y/N, please come on the stage" Jimin says and when you come out he cant look at you(gif).
"Hello Y/N, how old are you and what are you going to do today?" Jimin says in a neutral tone. Jimin and I are in fact secretly dating and we act normal in public.
"Ah, well I'm Y/A and I am going to sing and dance" you say and the other judges nods.
"What song will it be?" One of the other judges asks you.
"Taylor swift, but a remix of it" you say and the judges nods.
"Can you speak English?" They ask you and you nod.
"Well okay, let us see your performance Y/N" they say and you take a deep breath. You hope Jimin will see your well performance.

"
You, with your words like knives
And swords and weapons that you use against me
You have knocked me off my feet again
Got me feeling like a nothing
You, with your voice like nails on a chalkboard
Calling me out when I'm wounded
You, picking on the weaker man

Well you can take me down with just one single blow
But you don't know, what you don't know..." You sing holding to the microphone. You take a deep breath before the song turns into a pop version.
"
Someday I'll be living in a big old city
And all you're ever gonna be is mean
Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me
And all you're ever gonna be is mean
Why you gotta be so mean?

You, with your switching sides
And your wildfire lies and your humiliation
You have pointed out my flaws again
As if I don't already see them
I walk with my head down
Trying to block you out 'cause I'll never impress you
I just wanna feel okay again

I bet you got pushed around
Somebody made you cold
But the cycle ends right now
'Cause you can't lead me down that road
And you don't know, what you don't know...

Someday I'll be living in a big ole city
And all you're ever gonna be is mean
Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me
And all you're ever gonna be is mean
Why you gotta be so mean?

And I can see you years from now in a bar
Talking over a football game
With that same big loud opinion
But nobody's listening
Washed up and ranting about the same old bitter things
Drunk and grumbling on about how I can't sing
But all you are is mean

All you are is mean
And a liar, and pathetic, and alone in life
And mean, and mean, and mean, and mean

But someday I'll be living in a big ole city
And all you're ever gonna be is mean, yeah
Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me
And all you're ever gonna be is mean
Why you gotta be so?..." you sing and break the song by pretending to hit a invisible wall. While pretending to be hurt you crawl up on the prop table.
" Someday I'll be living in a big old city
And all you're ever gonna be is mean
Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me
And all you're ever gonna be is mean..." you say turning your voice sadder and lower. You look up at Jimin and he is looking directly into your eyes.
" Why you gotta be so mean?" You sing low with sad tone that can be felt in the audience's heart. The music ends and you get applauds.

"Y/N that was amazing, incredible for an amature" on of the female judges say. You smile and bring the mic up to your mouth.
"Thank you, I have been training hard for four months to impress my boyfriend" you say and look directly at Jimin who once again looks guilt driven.
"Well I didn't like the way you danced. It lacked a bit of emotions in the beginning" a male judge says.
"Well she must have been nervous" the female judge says defending you.
"No it's okay. I respect his opinion and I will improve my dancing" you say and the judges nods their heads. You get the yes' from the judges you go backstage and you stay there.
"Thank you" you say and hug your teacher. You hear somebody clear their voice. You turn around to see Jimin looking at you.
"Jimin" you look happy to see him, but you cant show it to the people around you.
"This is my teacher" you say and Jimin looks at him and he shortly nods his head.
"I heard you were a fan who wanted an autograph" Jimin says and you quickly nod your head.
"Ah... yeah" you say and follow him to his backstage room.

"Y/N you were amazing... and I thought... I'm simply the worst" you say and you takes him in your arms.
"Jimini pabo" you say and hug him harder. You kiss and then you explain it all to him.