Goodbye-all members

You had gotten one wish. Your wish was to have a private concert with BTS. Your wish had been granted and you got to see them. They gave you a performance of their lifetime. They all worked hard to get an opening in their schedule for you. Seeing them make you sad and happy at the same time. Why must life be cruel to you? They end their performance with your favourite song. I need u. A small tear slips out and you hold your sobs in.
"Thank you" you say rolling the wheelchair closer to them.
"No worries" Namjoon says to you. You are happy to get to see him in his geeky clothes. You are glad to meet Jin's motherly side, Jhope's whacky humor, Jimin's charming side. Taehyung's unique smile, Suga's real personality and lastly... Jungkook's golden maknae side.
"If possible... I would love to be... Confessed to" you say skylu yet the red colour in your face barely shows itself. You take a small peak at them and they smile.
"Y/N I earnestly, truly love you" Jin says kneeling down at you.
"Y/N you are the most beautiful girl on could meet, both visually and personally" Jhope says hugging you.
"Y/N your charms has made me fall for you" Jimin says winking.
"Y/N, you are the best Noona ever. A Noona I love" Jungkook says and you feel the emotions in your throat.
"Y/N... You are one of a kind, I love you" Suga says and hands you a bracelet, you gently take the bracelet in your hand. The whitness to it matches your skintone.
"Y/N, be mine" Taehyung says kneeling too.
"Y/N... I cant say that I love you" Namjoon says and you nod agreeing to his wishes.
"Love is not the word describing how I feel for you" he says to you. Knowing it is all an act you still feel the real emotion in it.
"Thank you guys... Can you guys please leave. It was nice meeting you guys" You say and they all hug you before leaving you.

"Why!" You scream in frustration.
"Why wont chemo work on me, why wont surgery work either" you say with a faint voice not being able to yell anymore from being to weak.
"I want to live" you mumble and cry.
"It's fine Y/N" you reassure yourself.
"You got a confession of a lifetime" you say and few weeks later you die.

When the news comes to the BTS they all shed a tear. Jhope being the one to cry the most. They make room once again in their schedule and attend your funeral. With one thing on their mind, you are the girl they honestly gave an confession to. The Noona who supported them in sickness, the Noona with a charming smile. The Noona who made them love, cherish and value life given to them.