Aegyo Machine- Jhope

You walk through the Bighit entertainment building.
"Excuse me" you hear somebody say to look at Jhope. You look down shy and fiddle with your fingers.
"You are the one who always bring me water, right?" He asks and you slightly nod.
"May I ask why?" He asks and you can feel your cheeks get red.
"You always dance hard when I see you and you always forget to bring a water bottle with you" you say shyly and admit that you look at him.
"Can I buy you dinner?" He asks and looks a tad shy himself now.
"Your contract forbids dating still" you mention and he laughs.
"Who said anything about a date" he says laughing loudly.
"Ah... Dinner? But your schedule is-" You say but get interrupted by him grabbing your wrist.
"Ah sorry Y/N. Please let me guide you to a place here to have a 5 min dinner" he says and you feel hesitant.
"O-Okay" you say confused and get dragged to a nearby door.
"I bought black bean noodles" he says.

You two sit down and look at each other.
"Why... Eat with me?" You ask looking up at him.
"Because you are cute" he says with a smile.
"You are the assistant for our manager right?" Jhope mentions and you finish eating what you have in your mouth.
"Vice assistant" you correct him.
"Ah so cute" he says and looks at you.
"You are like an aegyo machine~" he says kicking his feet on the floor. You choke on the food.
"Ah stop it" you say and wonder if you are in a dream. You wipe your mouth.
"You need to go. You have to go to your photoshot" you tell him.
"Okay..." he says and then his eyes go bright.
"Y/N. Please be my aegyo machine" he says and you hide your face with your hands.
"Ah c'mon stop it" you say feeling more shy.
"I found my aegyo machine" he says happily. You blush hard and you look at him.
"Can we get to know each other?" He asks and you look into his eyes.
"I would like that" you barely get out.