Chapter 6

(Winter up top)
-----------------------------
Blake's POV

I got home and saw Austin and Jackson watch me walk into the house.

"We thought you were gone!" Austin and Jackson yelled.
"I just meet my mate but I told her to wait and think about accepting me. Me and my mate were on her roof talking until her ex showed up then she kissed me on the cheek then she kissed me on the lips and damn it was magical." I said while sighing at the sight I saw in my head.

Austin and Jackson looked sad because they haven't meet their mate yet. I felt good about myself and my wolf wanted to see her.

"Blake, I want to see Willow." Shadow cried.
"I know Shadow and I want to see her again." I said.
"Can we go visit her tomorrow please?" Shadow asked.
"Maybe." I replied.

I snapped back into reality and saw Austin and Jackson hugging each other then I smelt something. I walked outside and I smelt rogues.

"Rogues." I growled.

Austin and Jackson run outside and there is one rogue in the territory. We growled at the rogue.

"Why are you on my territory?" I said in my alpha voice.
"I'm Mark, I'm from the Southern Blood Pack. My Alpha wants Willow to himself." Mark the rogue said.
"Who is your alpha?" I demanded.
"My alpha is Nathan, Willow's ex." Mark said with a smirk.
"Willow is mine and only mine!" Shadow yelled as he came into control.

I tried to calm Shadow but Shadow didn't calm down. Mark the rogue left and I went straight to Willow's house.

I knocked on the door and one of Willow's friends answered the door.

"I'm here to see Willow." I said.

I see Willow with tears running down her face. I walk into Willow's house and Willow ran to me and hugged me. I lifted Willow's head up and she was still crying.

"Hey Willow, what's wrong?" I said with a worry tone in my voice.
"Nathan came here and he cut my side open." Willow said still crying with blood on her hands.
I let a low growl out and said "Nathan is going to pay for good. He hurt my beautiful girl."
"Blake, how is he going to pay?" Willow said.
"I'm going to kill him and he isn't a human." I growled at the thought of his name while saying what I said.
"What do you mean he isn't human?" Willow said.
"Nathan is a werewolf and he is a rogue." I said with a low growl.
"Nathan is a WEREWOLF! WHAT THE FUCK!" Willow yelled.
"Nathan runs a rogue pack called Southern Blood. Nathan is the alpha and he is out to get you Willow. Do you want to live me so I can protect you and your friends can come to?" I said
"I will live you Blake and Skylar and Winter would love to move in with you too." Willow said.
"Pack your stuff girls and I will get my beta, third in command and a guard to get your cars and take them to the pack house. I will take you girls in my car. Just put your stuff into Willow's car okay girls." I said to the girls.

I called the guys up and they are their way. The girls and I sat outside waiting for the guys. Willow sat on my lap. I learnt Willow's friends' names they are Skylar and Winter.

The guys showed up and Willow got scared of them. Austin took Skylar's Holden SS, Jackson took Winter's Ferrari and Colby my guard took Willow's Ford Boss 302. The girls got into my car and I hopped after they were settled in my car.

We got to the pack house and the girls screamed I blocked my ears. I looked at Austin and Jackson hugging Skylar and Winter.

I have Willow in my house. YES!

Has Austin and Jackson just found their mate?

Will Willow accept me?
------------------------------------------------------
Damn what will happen next? Please comment and vote.
(edited: 24/06/2019)