Chapter 8

(Austin's wolf, Malachi up top)
------------------------------------------------------
Blake's POV

I had Willow asleep in my arms and she was so cute when she is asleep. I was worried if she wont accept me even though we had a fucking amazing make out session. I fell asleep with her in my arms.

I woke up at 6am and Willow was still asleep I wrote a note to Willow saying.

Dear Willow,

I have patrol until lunch time beautiful and no getting into trouble Willow. I made you breakfast and have loads of rest so you heal beautiful. I will see you at lunch time Willow.

Love, Blake x

I hope she wakes up and reads my note. I went out for patrol for 6 hours and I saw no rogues.

I walked back to the pack house and I saw Willow outside in my T-shirt. She looked cute in my tops.

"Willow, why are you outside?" I asked.
"I was waiting for you handsome." Willow said as she got up and she winked at me.
"Willow, where you going?" I asked Willow.
"Oh you know." She said then she bolted up the stairs into the house.
"Willow, get here now!" I yelled as I heard her giggles.

I ran up to my room and I saw her on my bed. She was rolling around on my bed and making it messy. I jumped on my bed and I caught her before she fell off the bed. I looked her in the eyes and damn she has the most beautiful eyes ever. She looked beautiful as fuck just lying in my arms.

"Willow, have you thought of accepting me as your mate?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.
"I haven't thought about it that much." Willow said.
"I will give you time Willow."

Willow and I walk out to the clearing. We talked about stuff.

"My dad handed the alpha down to me when I was 18 and I've lived here since I was born." I said.
"I've lived here my whole life as well. I dated Nathan for 3 years until he started to hurt me a lot. I dumped Nathan a year ago. I've been friends with Skylar and Winter since kindergarten. I moved into my own home with Skylar and Winter. I'm doing grade 12 in high school at the moment. I love living here with you Blake, I feel safe." Willow said.

Willow feels safe with me. I must be doing do well to treat her right.

Willow and I watched the sunset then walked back to the pack house. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

I love Willow and I hope she accepts me soon.

------------------------------------------------------
Nathan's POV in next chapter I hope you like my book guys.
(edited: 24/06/2019)