Chapter 11

Blake's POV

I woke up before Willow did. Willow looked so cute when she is asleep. I went to the bathroom and had a nice warm shower.

I went downstairs and made Willow and I a beautiful breakfast. I made blueberry pancakes with bacon and orange juice. I went back up stairs to wake Willow up but I heard the shower running which means Willow is in the shower.

I walk into my room and sat on my bed. I eye raped Willow as I saw her sexy body. I saw Willow look my away so I looked away.

"I'm going back downstairs to watch our breakfast that I made for us." I said kissing Willow's forehead.

I walked downstairs and looked at the breakfast I made. It looked amazing and set up beautifully. I saw Willow walk downstairs and my mouth dropped wide open. Damn Willow looked mighty fucking fine.

I handed Willow her breakfast and she ate her breakfast.

"Willow, I have patrol today for 5 hours so you have to go to school in the pack territory okay Willow." I said blushing at Willow.

Willow nodded and walked into the lounge room with Skylar and Winter.

"Skylar and Winter, you both will be joining Willow at the school on the pack territory" I yelled to them.
"Yeah, yeah." They both said back.

I went out for patrol and I smelt rogues. I saw Nathan. Ugh I hate him so damn much. Shadow started to get worked up.

"Why are you here!?" I growled.
"I'm here to give you a warning about something that's going to down between our packs." Nathan said with a smirk.
"What is it pig?" I growled.
"You will find out when it happens Blake." Nathan said with a evil smile on his face.

Shadow wanted to rip Nathan into pieces but I calmed Shadow down by saying Willow's name to him.

I ran back to the pack house and saw Willow sitting on the couch with Skylar and Winter.

"Girls, have you been here for the past 5 hours?" I said.
"Yes, we have." They all said.

I smiled at them and walked into my office and mindlinked Austin and Jackson to my office.

"Why are we here Alpha?" Austin said.
"Nathan was here." I said.
"What does he want now Alpha?" Jackson said.
"He wants war." I said.
"Alpha, we need to hold a pack meeting as soon as possible." Austin said punching the table.
"Pack meeting tomorrow night at 8pm guys. Tell the everyone." I said.

------------------------------------------------------
Edited: 26/04/2020