Chapter 17

Willow's POV

I'm at the pack doctor to see what gender of pup, I'm having. I'm so excited to find out the gender.

"Alright Willow, I'm going to put some gel on your stomach and search for the pup's heartbeat." Cameron said.
"Okay." I said.

Cameron put the cold gel on my stomach and searched for a heartbeat. He had a shock expression on his face.

"Willow, your having twin boy pups. They are healthy and kicking." Cameron said with a shocked tone in his voice.
"I'm having twin boys?" I said.
"Yes Willow, your having twin boys." Cameron said.
"Oh my god! I'm having twin boy pups!" I screamed.
"You can now leave Willow." Cameron said.

I got up and walked to the pack house. I saw Blake outside crying.
I wondered up to Blake.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I said worriedly.
"I'm scared that you have lost the pup." Blake said with sadness in his eyes.
"Do you want to know what we are having?" I asked.
"Is the pup alive and healthy?" Blake asked.
"Yes, the pups are alive and healthy. Do you want to know what we are having?" I said.
"Pups? Yes, I would like to know babe." Blake said with a confused look on his face.
"We are having twin boy pups." I said.
"Twin boys! Your joking?" Blake said.
"I'm not joking. Look." I said while handing Blake the picture of our twin pups.

Blake picked me up and span me around. I tapped his shoulder to stop. Blake put me and I started to have morning sickness.

"You okay babe?" Blake asked.
"I'm fine. I just had morning sickness." I said.

Blake and I sat on the couch for the rest of the day.

"Blake?" I asked.
"Yes?" Blake replied.
"Can you get me pizza and chocolate chips cookies?" I asked.
"Anything for you my beautiful." Blake said.

I ate my food and damn I was full of food. I asleep listening to Blake's heartbeat. I felt Blake pick me up and take to our bedroom.

------------------------------------------------------
Aww Willow is having twins. I need a title for the squeal of this book.
Edited: 27/04/2020