Chapter 16

Blake's POV

I got a mindlink saying Nathan is here with his pack. They are here for war. Austin sent me that mindlink.

"EVERYONE GET INTO YOUR POSITIONS!" I said, using my alpha voice.
"Willow babe, go to the underground safe house please." I said to Willow.
"Please don't get killed. I need you here for me and..." Willow said while grabbing my hands and placing them on her stomach.
"Your pregnant with our pup?" I said with a shock expression on my face.
"Yes, I'm pregnant with our pup." Willow said.

I kissed Willow and then I ran outside. I shifted into my wolf and searched for Nathan. After a while I found Nathan and lunged myself at him. I ripped him to shreds. I knew he didn't see me coming.

"Willow is going to have our pup." Shadow said.
"I know, Shadow and I'm happy as fuck to be a dad." I said back.

I shifted back into my human form. I walked around and saw all the rogues dead. I saw Willow run outside but she tripped over. I got there in time to catch her.

"I love you Blake!" Willow said and kissed me.

The kiss was amazingly good then I broke the kiss.

"I love you too Willow and I love our pup." I said and kissed her stomach.

I got up and kissed Willow passionately. I picked up Willow bridal style.

Willow and I fell asleep when we got up to our room. I'm a happy and proud father to our pup.

------------------------------------------------------
Willow is having a baby and I'm making a squeal with their son/daughter in it.
Edited: 27/04/2020