Chapter 22

Willow's POV

*At 16 weeks pregnant*

I'm at the pack doctor to see what I'm having. Cameron is running behind as normal.

"Willow, you can come through now." Cameron said.

I walked through and got myself ready to see what gender pup I'm having. I was scared for what the boys will think.

"Willow, you have a healthy little girl pup." Cameron said.
"A little girl pup?" I said back shockingly.
"Yes Willow, you are having a girl." Cameron said.

I nodded and took his advice. I walked out of the room and went home. I got home and I saw Blake outside sitting on the stairs crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
"

I was thinking about you and the pup. I thought we would lose our pup." Blake said while crying.
"Blake, we have a healthy little girl." I said.

Blake looked shocked and picked me up and took me inside the house.

*The day the little girl is born*

"BLAKE!!" I screamed.
"

Willow, what's... AUSTIN PACK ME AND WILLOW CLOTHES FOR THE WEEK!!" Blake said slash yelled.
"Blake, help me up, you prick!" I yelled.

Blake helped me up and looked scared at the same time. This pregnancy was a hell hole especially little miss butt had to kick while I was trying to sleep.

* 5 hours later*

"Here is your little girl." Cameron said.

Blake and I were trying to think of names to call her but Blake couldn't think hard enough for a name that fitted well.

"What about Skylar-Lee Rose?" Blake said but I rejected it.
"

What about Zora Rose?" Blake said and I agreed with the name.

Ace and Dylan walked in and saw Zora. They looked shocked. Ace walked over and held Zora for a bit then hand her to Dylan.

"I love this." I said to Blake and Blake nodded.

We got home a week later and settled down with Zora even though she is a handful at times. Ace has gotten Alpha for the pack and is great charge but I'm still his mum, and I still over do it him with the law stuff.

----------------------------------------------
Very last chapter of the book! Second book will be out when I have finished getting ideas together for it! Thank you all for reading!
Edited: 27/04/2020