Chapter 7

(Blake's wolf, Shadow up top)
------------------------------------------------------
Willow's POV

I walk into the pack house and damn the pack house is big and beautiful.

"Hey Willow, did you see Skylar hugging Austin and Winter hugging Jackson?" Blake asked.
"Hey Blake and nah I didn't see them hugging." I said in a duh tone.
"Are you being a smartass Willow?" Blake asked.

I ran away from Blake but he caught me and had his hand over my cut. I pushed Blake away and started to cry.

"I'm super sorry Willow, I didn't mean to touch your cut babe." Blake said with hurt and sadness in his eyes.
"Blake?" I said.
"Yes." Blake responded.
"Blake, I need to go see a doctor. Can you take me to a doctor to get my side checked out?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.
"Come on little one." Blake said.

We went and saw the pack doctor. The doctor said no lifting heavy stuff for 2 months and no training with Blake for 3 months.

Blake took me to his bedroom and damn the room is a navy blue with a black rug. I stared at Blake's room for a while then stared at Blake. I snapped back into reality when I heard Blake talking to me.

"Willow, we are sharing a room together." Blake said.
"Ummm... I'm sleeping on the floor not on the bed with you because you smell." I said while running out of the room and running into the garage.

I heard Blake yelling my name. I got up and ran behind my car before Blake can find me. I closed my eyes then I felt sparks going all over the place and I knew Blake was kissing me. Blake licked my bottom lip for entrance but I denied then he picked me up and I gasped which gave him an advantage.

After a while, we had a breather and walked to a beautiful clearing to watch the sunset. I fell asleep in Blake's arms and damn his arms are sexy as fuck.

I started to dream about Blake and damn my dream was hot.

Am I going to accept Blake? 

I'm thinking about it.

------------------------------------------------------
Damn it got hot in this chapter and please vote and comment.

(edited: 24/06/2016)