Chapter 12

Blake's POV

"Hello, everyone and welcome to the pack meeting. I'm here to address all of you. Nathan, Willow's ex boyfriend wants war to get Willow back." I said in my Alpha voice.

Everyone started to whisper to each other.

"Silence!" I yelled.

Everyone snapped back and looked at me.

"We need to be training the pups and doubling the patrol line. I will be sorting out patrol lines tomorrow and I will have my trackers out as well. Nathan is an Alpha for a rogue pack. We are gonna wait until he makes the first move. Wolves aged 16+ will be fighting but the pups will train ready for when they are older. The elders will stay in the underground safe house with Willow, Skylar, Winter and the pups. Training starts tomorrow at 9:00am. I will be talking to my beta and third about the routes for patrol." I said.
"This is the end of the pack meeting guys. You may leave and enjoy the rest of your night." Austin said.

Everyone made their way out of the meeting room and I walked over to Willow. Willow jumped into my arms and fell asleep straight away. I walked to the my room and put Willow into bed. I got myself ready for bed then I jumped into bed and fell asleep with Willow against my chest.

---------------------------------------------------------
Short chapter of the meeting!
Edited: 26/04/2020