Chapter 15

Blake's POV

I finally marked Willow. I was so happy but there is one more thing in the mating process but I'm gonna wait for Willow to be ready.

I woke up and Willow wasn't in bed. I started to freak the fuck out. I jumped out of bed then Willow walked into the room.

"Blake, what are you doing?" Willow said.

"You weren't in bed so I started to freak out a lot." I said with sadness in my eyes.
"Aww Blake! Your so cute! I love you Blakey" Willow said.
"Your so beautiful! I love you too Willow bub" I said and then I walked up to her and kissed her cute pink lips.
"I made you breakfast babe." Willow said with a smile.

Willow and I walked downstairs. I saw a beautiful breakfast made for me. It was my favourite breakfast as well. I dug into my breakfast and damn it was good.

"Willow this is the best breakfast I've had" I said with a mouth full.
"I'm glad you like your breakfast." Willow said while cleaning my face.
"Thank you babe! I have patrol today so I want you to go into the underground safe house with Skylar, Winter, Lucas and Brodie. Lucas and Brodie are going to be your guards for the whole 5 hours." I said to Willow.

Willow looked sad when I said I have patrol. I kissed Willow for a while then I broke the kiss.

"Willow, babe I love you and I want to do the second part of the mating process with you but I will wait until you are ready okay bub." I said and Willow nodded.

I done my 5 hours of patrol and I walked to the house. I saw Willow in my clothes and she was outside.

"Willow, babe why are you outside?" I said angrily.
"I was waiting for you but it looks like you don't want to see me." Willow said and she got up and walked inside.
"Willow wait! I'm sorry can I make it up to you?" I said with sadness in my eyes.
"Blake, you got angry at me for being outside. I don't know if I can forgive you Blake." Willow said while a tear slipped.
"Willow don't cry please, your gonna make me cry." I said while a few tears slipped.
"I-I forgive you Blake but you do it again you will be sleeping on the couch." Willow said firmly.
"Okay babe." I said.

We sat on the couch and watched Deadpool. Willow was laughing through the whole movie. Willow got up and made us some pizza for dinner. Damn she is a pro at cooking. Willow made me a barbecue meetlovers and she made herself a ham and pineapple pizza.

Willow started to get up and walk up stairs so I followed her. She walked into my room and laid on the bed.

"What you doing Missy?" I said.
"Come here Blake." Willow said.
"Okay babe." I said

I walked up to the bed and Willow pulled me on to the bed. Willow sat on me.

"I'm r-ready Blake." Willow said.
"You sure Willow?" I asked.
"Yes" Willow replied seductively.

After finishing the mating process, Willow and I fell to sleep straight after we done it.

------------------------------------------------------
It got steamy hot in this chapter guys and they are mated finally.
Edited: 27/04/2020