Double Meanings {2Doc/StuDoc} (Part 1)

<< I'm splitting this into two parts, because I think it'll be better that way! The request (which took waaaaay too long to finish I'm sorry) came from the fabulous IAmGorillaz (who Wattpad woN'T LET ME TAG FOR SOME REASON--)... anyway, enjoy!>>

"Thanks for bringin' me here, Murdoc."

"No problem."

Stuart Pot, or 2D, was beyond excited today. A new zombie movie that he'd long awaited was out for a midnight premiere, and he and Murdoc had front-row seats.

He didn't know why Murdoc had said he wanted to come, in the first place. As far as he knew, Murdoc didn't like him at all. However, here they were, arms loaded full of snacks and walking together into the showing room of the theater.

"Row G, seats 19 and 20. Well, that's appropriate." Murdoc climbed up the steps, and 2D followed until they reached the end two seats of row G. These seats were 19 and 20, and these were also seats that currently had occupants.

"Hey, arseface!" Murdoc said in an angry whisper. "Why don't you and your girlfriend move along, eh? These are our seats."

"Well, I don't see your name on them."

"That's it!" Murdoc launched himself down the row, but Stuart pulled him back. "Murdoc, Murdoc! It's not worth it. There's an empty seat over here."

"Yeah, one, and we're two people."

"Well... I-I could sit on your lap, you know."

Murdoc blushed. "Stuart! That is not happening!"

"Then you could sit on mine--"

His face turned more red. "Stuart!"

"Then... I guess we just can't see it." 2D looked away. "Thanks for bringing me anyways, Murdoc... e-even if we couldn't see it, it was nice..." He bit his lip, blinking away tears.

Murdoc looked around, blushed, and said "Okay, you big baby, just sit in my lap." He sank into the seat, and the light bluenette sat on top of him, squirming a bit until he got comfy. Murdoc groaned, shifting his hips away.

"Thanks, Murdoc."

"Well... you're welcome." He played with 2D's hair, still frowning. "Just don't move too much."