ZaDdY iS eVerYtHinG

The next morning, Liam wakes up with a huge smile on his face. He honestly couldn't remember the last time he was happy to be awake at 6:30 in the morning. He rubs the sleep and tiredness from his eyes and grabs his laptop. He was exhausted but regretted nothing from his late night messaging Zayn and he couldn't wait to talk to his new daddy again.
    "Good morning daddy," Liam messages BAdmAnMaLiK. He wasn't expecting a reply any time soon, because he thought Zayn would probably be sleeping this early in the morning.
Liam rests his laptop on his bed and stands up and gets dressed for school. He goes downstairs and eats a bowl of cereal happily and runs back upstairs to grab his backpack. One more time, he checks his laptop and smiles when he sees the little 1 flowing above the envelope.
    "Hey babyyyy 😎😋," BAdmAnMaLiK replied to Liam's message.
    "I thought you'd be sleeping," Liam tells him.
    "Nah gotta work," Zayn answers.
    "Yeah I gotta go to school," Liam adds.
    "That sucks..." BAdmAnMaLiK types.
     "I know!! Im gonna miss you so much today!! :(," Liam admits sadly.
     "Haha don't cry. I'll be here when you get home 😝" BAdmAnMaLiK assures him.
     "Do you promise daddy?" Liam asks.
     "Of course!!" Zayn promises. "I'll be waiting ALL day to talk to you :)" he adds making Liam smile happily.
    "Look at what I have to wear," Liam adds randomly, taking a mirror selfie of his school's uniform of a maroon polo and navy blue pants and sends it to his daddy.
"Aaaaw, you look so cute in your little uniform 🙃😎," Zayn compliments.
"Thanks daddy :)," Liam replies with a happy smile on his face. "But I don't like it though," Liam adds.
    "What's wrong with it??"
    "It's so uncomfortable and the colors are so sad...." Liam explains.
   "Just be glad you don't have to wear Brown trousers and a scratchy blue shirt every day with a fucking gray sweater," Zayn points out.
    "Is that the uniform you had to wear?" Liam wonders curiosly.
     "Yeah and I hated it more than anything," BAdmAnMaLiK adds.
   "Why? It doesn't sound that bad. But I've never heard of a school with that kind of uniform," Liam admits.
   "I went to an Islamic school so...." BAdmAnMaLiK trails off.
    "Wow that's cool!!" Liam sends.
    "Not really...." Zayn replies. 
    "Why??" Liam asks worriedly.
     "We're not talking about this," Zayn dismisses the topic.
    "Okay sorry daddy," Liam apologizes.
     "It's fine. I just don't like talking about it," he admits.
    "I wouldn't either. I hate school. No one likes me and I dot like any of them and I don't ever wanna go to school," Liam tells him sadly.
     "Aw, it's okay.... I like you 😊," BAdmAnMaLiK assures him.
    "Honestly I'd rather have you like me than any of them daddy..." Liam admits timidly.
    "Haha thanks kid 😜," Zayn replies.
    "I wish I had a phone cuz then I could just text you all day instead of having to use my laptop🙁," Liam tells him.
"Why don't you have a phone?"
"My parents don't think i'm old enough yet and I don't need one'," Liam explains frustratedly. He hated that he was the only 16 year old in the world that didn't have a phone yet. He would have even appreciated an old flip phone at this point!! But instead he just has his old iPod 3rd generation.
"That's pretty fucked up...." Zayn tells him. Liam nods in agreement.
    "Liam!! You're gonna be late for school!!" Liam's dad yells up the stairs.
    "Okay okay I'm coming!" Liam yells back sadly. "I gotta go to school now daddy," Liam types quickly.
   "Have a good day my little teddy bear ," BAdmAnMaLiK tells him making Liam blush and giggle happily.
   "You too Zaddy!" Liam replies.
    "Zaddy?"
    "Yeah. It's like your name and daddy all in one ☺️," Liam explains.
    "I like it 😈," Zayn approves proudly.
    "LIAM!!" Mr. Payne repeats frustratedly.
   "I gotta go now Zaddy," Liam says.
    "Talk to ya later," Zayn closes before Liam quickly closes his laptop and hurries downstairs.